Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I think you misunderstood. There will be a small portion to finish Ian's part but the update is Lena's part. And update after next is chapter 12's epilogue(s)
So what it it,then?
You guys are saying all different things....
Did EK said a epilogue is coming after?

Demonhero12

Sep 12, 2022
I think the main issue is that Eva is essentially creating 2 visual novel games at once and trying to combine both of them. It is an incredibly ambitious goal but it means that the sheer amount of choices/routes will take a super long time to write.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
What if Perry has security cameras in the vacation house that he will jerk off to later. Be careful what you do in that house guys! :eek::D

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is there an Ian/Holly/Lena poly route? If so, is anything more required to achieve it beyond just pursue both as both?

Edit: Are there other poly routes?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I think the main issue is that Eva is essentially creating 2 visual novel games at once and trying to combine both of them. It is an incredibly ambitious goal but it means that the sheer amount of choices/routes will take a super long time to write.
Having two protagonists doesn't innately make more work, it is having the sheer number of of other NPCs and permutations of choice which creates the work.
Of course if you have two protagonists (unless they are closely related) it won't feel authentic if they all know the same handful of characters, and the game will feel stifling if you don't give them many choices. I've played visual novels which while have choice they are essentially just kinetic because the choice literally have no ramifications, fortunately Eva hasn't gone down this route.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
She didn't say this will only wrap up Ian's part. I can't imagine there is no Lena's part
Now that the actual quote has been shared, it seems clear to me that there will be no Lena POV. We are still on Ian. As they say in Spain, EK is "sin verguenza". Her patreons' main fetish is to give their money away for nothing.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Don't worry, Eva learned their lesson and will never have two protagonists again.

Next game will have three protagonists.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This isn't the second half of chapter 12? If we get Lenas section later, then this would be the second quarter? Then this chapter would require one year to develop instead of just ~eigt months.
I think the conclusion to Ian's part will also conclude the beach trip, which means all these permutations of plots coming to the head will be dealt with. This should make Lena's part much easier/faster to produce in comparison.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noturiah

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Another possibility: Lena doesn't even have a proper beach part, the trip is only from Ians PoV, just like how Ivys birthday was entirely from Lenas PoV and Ian was just a NPC there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: noturiah

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Another possibility: Lena doesn't even have a proper beach part, the trip is only from Ians PoV, just like how Ivys birthday was entirely from Lenas PoV and Ian was just a NPC there.
Well Eva already previously stated that the beach trip would be entirely from Ian's POV. Lena having a random temporary POV shift last update put that into question however, which is probably where the confusion comes from.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Well Eva already previously stated that the beach trip would be entirely from Ian's POV. Lena having a random temporary POV shift last update put that into question however, which is probably where the confusion comes from.
So I guess Lena's part for chapter 12 would be centered around Seymour's trip. But what about alternative? for people who aren't on his route.

Reactions: GokutheG

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
It's entirely possible that's why I'm confused. Where did Eva say that the beach trip was entirely going to be from Ian's pov? I don't remember seeing that, but it's very possible I missed it somewhere - I was playing catch-up with the last two updates and didn't get to them until a week or more after they dropped.

robs1234

Nov 15, 2023
It's entirely possible that's why I'm confused. Where did Eva say that the beach trip was entirely going to be from Ian's pov? I don't remember seeing that, but it's very possible I missed it somewhere - I was playing catch-up with the last two updates and didn't get to them until a week or more after they dropped.
it will probably be like last update where we got a small part of Lena pov, i think it will be the same after Ian povs is finish we start with lena where she either go to that old perv dude or back in town idk

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes