Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Emma has been self-conscious about her image, just like Holly was before she became friends with Lena and Ivy. Emma thinks she needs to be more slim and feminine like Lena, and she sees the same in Holly right now. I think Emma is admiring the change in the confidence of Holly, and also wants the same for herself.
Perhaps the return of muscle mommy Emma starts now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: amber111

Maoyijiu

Jan 28, 2021
This isn't the second half of chapter 12? If we get Lenas section later, then this would be the second quarter? Then this chapter would require one year to develop instead of just ~eigt months.
Yikes, having it completed in 4-8 years may just happened. I assumed Eva sped up a bit.
OH NO! I need more Emma's event.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
People bullying mommysboiii for being a Jeremy fan,bunch of haters smh:(
Oh I'm not bullying him. I find him rather entertaining actually. And I have nothing against cuck fetish, I've tried the cuck path on this game myself, it is just boring and nothing happens. In ORS' cuck route, the only concrete things happening are mommysboii's posts on this thread.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Oh I'm not bullying him. I find him rather entertaining actually. And I have nothing against cuck fetish, I've tried the cuck path on this game myself, it is just boring and nothing happens. In ORS' cuck route, the only concrete things happening are mommysboii's posts on this thread.
I am not really a cuck more into netorare and competition/cheating but yeah there is not much content ....

Gillian is not a gf anymore (the dream was still hot) , cant be togehter with slutty holly only with innocent/ corrupt but only for ian ,alision still prefers ian even if you perform bad in 3 some ,lena has cuck content ( but also some cheating but she is MC) , cindy has cheating but only with the mc not with axel when togehter with ian....

But hope the game gets more kinky
:devilish:

Praying for cindy cheating as gf, or way to be together with slutty holly or alison or gillian gf ( take her back pls)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes