good4451

Jul 22, 2022
Hey guys.Could someone tell me how could I avoid enter Ian cuck route?
I have tried several possibilities,theres still cuck route.Even Ian and Lena Loyal to each other,no open relationship,no threesome,no cheat,no stalkfap,no toy...
I have been I am searching in walkthrough.Is it just because of IAN's chad level?
Then what is the specific meaning or function of chad and posh in the game?
Please,if you friends knew it,just tell me.

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Jokes aside, that means we can do Perry more likeable for Emma, and he's not being whiny and moody cunt 24/7 like he is in all my runs. Don't know how it works, in one of my runs he became more "cool" and danced with Cherry, but in beach house being typical Perry again.
It's bad writing, Perry with Cherry makes no sense at all. Perry is really even worse than Stan, both are socially inept, unattractive and whiny but at least Stan has a decent job, and Stan is supposed to be undergoing a change in his romantic path with Lena (still pretty unrealistic to have any attention from Lena before improving himself, but at least it's something).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hey guys.Could someone tell me how could I avoid enter Ian cuck route?
Don't ask Lena about other guys' dicks.

When she mentions how Ian's dick is one of the best she had, asking "One of the best?" puts you on the cuck route. These options are generally marked with :( icon.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's bad writing, Perry with Cherry makes no sense at all. Perry is really even worse than Stan, both are socially inept, unattractive and whiny but at least Stan has a decent job, and Stan is supposed to be undergoing a change in his romantic path with Lena (still pretty unrealistic to have any attention from Lena before improving himself, but at least it's something).
As I remember from lore, Perry was more "cool" back days, but he's degradated into this state now, being a disappointment for his family.
I had hope for Perry became normal, but now I can't stand him a bit less than Stan, don't matter how he possibly can change, dude is completely from forced celibacy battalion.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Did this always exist or was this recently updated? I can't find it in the walkthrough, but I accidently discovered you can switch between Good and Bad Jess. I was making a new save and NPC clicking the options in tripping scene because I had clicked them so many times before. Only later did I realize Jess switch from bad to good. At first I thought it was a bug and tried to restart, this is where I found the (new?) option.
View attachment 3873894
View attachment 3873896
I dont know if i like this,i like you get bad or good Jessica depending of your choices,this feels like a unnecessary cheat code.

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
For me, the cuck Ian ends up having sex with both Lena and Holly, and it is not even addressed in any way that Lena and Ian are having sex for the first time. Is there a bug where there should have been another scene? Or is this just a big inconsistency?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I know what your point here is, but my short, quick list was made with the starting point in mind that Ian and wild Holly are now becoming a couple. It is clear by the way it happens that the main drive for Holly to become a wild, slutty girl was to get more appealing to Ian. Now that she has reached that goal, I doubt her drive towards her slutty side will stay.
Hence my theory A that Holly stops further experimentation on the wild side and reserves her sluttiness for Ian and their bedroom. Having reached a sweet spot both like as it is.
Theory B is that both Ian and wild Holly experiment a bit more, nothing big as said, but still some further development, both being comfortable with the "new" slut level reached. They are a loving dedicated couple.
And Theory C is an Ian who really likes his girlfriends very slutty and open to more things.

You Theory D is not a wrong option per se, but more of a bad end follow up of C where they go too far. And as I wrote in an earlier post, I think we will get some event decisions how far Ian/slutty Holly will go or keep it at this level.
Seems like a reasonable interpretation from what I read in the forum, assuming the gent who said one of the ways it can happen is right off the back of Ian breaking up with Lena b/c she was cheating was accurate.

If your end game for being more-like Lena is to get the guy you want, and suddenly that guy doesn’t want Lena anymore b/c of reasons X, Y, Z. That throws a whole bag full of wrenches into the soundness of the initial logic. A smart character would be swapping to avoiding being like Lena so she could get and keep the guy she wanted. She might still be wild, but it doesn’t seem likely she’d do it behind Ian’s back. Sorry cucks :LOL:.

Reactions: Turret

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For me, the cuck Ian ends up having sex with both Lena and Holly, and it is not even addressed in any way that Lena and Ian are having sex for the first time. Is there a bug where there should have been another scene? Or is this just a big inconsistency?
Yes, there's a bug which causes a game to route cuck Ian or Ian who got cheated on into a trinity path for Ian who is in relationship with Holly.

Until it's fixed you can avoid it by aborting the trinity route early, taking the bottom option when Holly mentions to Ian she and Lena have kissed.

Reactions: amber111

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I dont know if i like this,i like you get bad or good Jessica depending of your choices,this feels like a unnecessary cheat code.
Meh, hiding it in the "buggy" drug trip where the mechanic is more or less spelled out seems fine. It was always an arbitrary change.

It makes early Robert content more accessible since you needed to forfeit that to get good Jess, even though Lena having a casual fling with him early on really shouldn't be a "sets you on a bad path" choice. Also on the flipside it makes a "giga chad Ian gets all the girls for himself" route a bit more viable since you can have a shot at bad Jess without it requiring Lena to sleep with other guys.

I just hope EK doesn't accidentally screw herself up with this change in the future. I don't think there's much in-story connection between Jessica's state and the routes enabled by Lena's early choices (Robert and Mike content), but now she needs to account for a mix of those scenarios that previously didn't exist.

good4451

Jul 22, 2022
Don't ask Lena about other guys' dicks.

When she mentions how Ian's dick is one of the best she had, asking "One of the best?" puts you on the cuck route. These options are generally marked with :( icon.
I had impression that I chose 'Compliment her',no 'one of the best'.But I still saw the footjob cuck route scene in the last relase 12.3 which Lena talk about a threesome with another guy.
TX still, I plan to try again from an earlier save

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I had impression that I chose 'Compliment her',no 'one of the best'.But I still saw the footjob cuck route scene in the last relase 12.3 which Lena talk about a threesome with another guy.
The footjob route in 12.3 isn't strictly limited to cuck path. It'll also trigger if you made Lena act dominant in Ch.11 prologue, by selecting option for her to ride Ian's face (and later didn't protest "I don't like it" when she opts to give Ian a footjob)

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
As I remember from lore, Perry was more "cool" back days, but he's degradated into this state now, being a disappointment for his family.
I had hope for Perry became normal, but now I can't stand him a bit less than Stan, don't matter how he possibly can change, dude is completely from forced celibacy battalion.
He was younger, thinner and the singer of a rock band. Even still being Perry, that's a significant improvement over his current self. For Perry now stuttering is a blessing in disguise because everytime he opens his mouth without stuttering is to say the most socially inept thing possible. After I played my first run and he told Lena about Ian fucking Cherry/Alison the day before I made sure every other run I played to make Ian fuck Cherry and to tell him that I was going to help with Emma only for Ian inmediately fucking her afterwards.

Also the thing about this parents being dissapointed with him and pressuring him. He doesn't study, he doesn't work, they let him live for free on their property, go on vacation to their summer house and his father even repairs himself his shower when it's not working. Yeah, such monsters, poor Perry having to endure so much pressure.

Last edited:

good4451

Jul 22, 2022
The footjob route in 12.3 isn't strictly limited to cuck path. It'll also trigger if you made Lena act dominant in Ch.11 prologue, by selecting option for her to ride Ian's face (and later didn't protest "I don't like it" when she opts to give Ian a footjob)
I didnt choose "I don't like it" when Lena give Ian a footjob.So that is the reason.
Thank you.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
It makes early Robert content more accessible since you needed to forfeit that to get good Jess, even though Lena having a casual fling with him early on really shouldn't be a "sets you on a bad path" choice. Also on the flipside it makes a "giga chad Ian gets all the girls for himself" route a bit more viable since you can have a shot at bad Jess without it requiring Lena to sleep with other guys.
Thats the thing,feels like a way to enable a Ian harem route where Lena is a pure girl....
I dont know i really dont care that much,like you say in the last part of your post through,this opens more paths for Ian,hope EK can handle it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Seems like a reasonable interpretation from what I read in the forum, assuming the gent who said one of the ways it can happen is right off the back of Ian breaking up with Lena b/c she was cheating was accurate.

If your end game for being more-like Lena is to get the guy you want, and suddenly that guy doesn’t want Lena anymore b/c of reasons X, Y, Z. That throws a whole bag full of wrenches into the soundness of the initial logic. A smart character would be swapping to avoiding being like Lena so she could get and keep the guy she wanted. She might still be wild, but it doesn’t seem likely she’d do it behind Ian’s back. Sorry cucks :LOL:.
I agree! While Holly certainly likes Lena, Ivy, the other partners and had fun connecting with her inner slut, she is also a smart girl. Being more like Lena and Ivy opened her the door, but she also knows what Ian cannot stand, things like cheating.
This is one reason for theory A, I think Holly will mostly shut the door to her slutty side, keeping it reserved for Ian.

Since we also have a path with shy Holly being gently encouraged by Ian, Lena and the others to open up a bit, my theory B for slutty Holly came to be. With Holly and Ian experimenting some more with her wild side, but just a bit like e.g. her being open to go topless, some exhibitionism and erotic photos. They stay dedicated to each other too.

Theory C is for larger and wider experiments with Holly´s slutty side, e.g. threesomes, girl-girl and so on. But still above the table, no cheating and behind the back stuff.

The theory D, which ffive or Gicoo brought into play, is more a bad ending of C due to less than optimal choices done there.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He was younger, thinner and the singer of a rock band. Even still being Perry, that's a significant improvement over his current self. For Perry now stuttering is a blessing in disguise because everytime he opens his mouth without stuttering is to say the most socially inept thing possible. After I played my first run and he told Lena about Ian fucking Cherry/Alison the day before I made sure every other run I played to make Ian fuck Cherry and to tell him that I was going to help with Emma only for Ian inmediately fucking her afterwards.

Also the thing about this parents being dissapointed with him and pressuring him. He doesn't study, he doesn't work, they let him live for free on their property, go on vacation to their summer house and his father even repairs himself his shower when it's not working. Yeah, such monsters, poor Perry having to endure so much pressure.
This is Perry's most annoying moment and every time he caused trouble because he didn't understand social cues and couldn't shut up in time I wanted to punch him in the face. I gave this guy credit over and over again, hoping that my kick in the ass would help him get back on track, but Perry is still Perry. And this guy is greedy. Living on his parents' money, he creates drama over a bottle of beer and constantly asks Ian to pay for things. Fuck you Perry.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Mechanics perspective it feels just like choosing the cheat mode or easy mode, which I guess is what EK was going for. The idea that as players we have a higher dimensional perspective on the game world and when Ian takes the drug he briefly sees things from that perspective. I think its cool for people who want to do very specific saves where they need a paticular Jess. But for me I wouldn't want my Ian abandoning his universe, cuz thats how its described, for a parallel one. I don't see Ian actually being cool with that. It reminds me of Dragonball Super where a universe is erased and a character just starts living with parallel versions of people he knew before they died like nothing happened. If I was Ian and knew the people I was interacting with were not the ones I was interacting with a day ago I'd go mental, even if they were virtually identical (except Jess). Technically it seems Ian doesn't fully understand what happens, but I think if he understood he wouldn't want to switch universes.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes