desmosome3

Jul 27, 2024
Did this always exist or was this recently updated? I can't find it in the walkthrough, but I accidently discovered you can switch between Good and Bad Jess. I was making a new save and NPC clicking the options in tripping scene because I had clicked them so many times before. Only later did I realize Jess switch from bad to good. At first I thought it was a bug and tried to restart, this is where I found the (new?) option.
View attachment 3873894
View attachment 3873896
That's neat, cus on the cheating Ian + faithful Lena combo, you get good Jess and she won't go for it. If you turn her into bad Jess, you could probably cheat on Lena with her? I dunno.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hmm a fun fact: if during the Never Have I Ever game Ian admits to having played with his own butt, the game records this in a flag. Technically this is just for comment from Perry, but now wonder if this will maybe get some use on either dominant Lena path, or during the MMF experimenting... :sneaky:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Hmm a fun fact: if during the Never Have I Ever game Ian admits to having played with his own butt, the game records this in a flag. Technically this is just for comment from Perry, but now wonder if this will maybe get some use on either dominant Lena path, or during the MMF experimenting... :sneaky:
Are there any other flags triggered? While I really enjoyed this update, I won't lie, the Never Have I Ever game came across as a bit of a disappointment. Ian being able to admit to some butt play and Perry being socially clueless about his cheated on comment were the only highlights from what I've seen of the responses. Learning the Lena had an abortion was... sad, even if she isn't in a slut route.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Are there any other flags triggered?
No other flags for Ian that i can see. There's however one for Lena admitting she's had wet dreams about her step-dad, and to having one night stand(s) in the past.

Also, the abortion thing is only for Lena with Lust background, not an universal thing.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Are there any other flags triggered? While I really enjoyed this update, I won't lie, the Never Have I Ever game came across as a bit of a disappointment. Ian being able to admit to some butt play and Perry being socially clueless about his cheated on comment were the only highlights from what I've seen of the responses. Learning the Lena had an abortion was... sad, even if she isn't in a slut route.
here are some screenshots of some of the flags
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I agree! While Holly certainly likes Lena, Ivy, the other partners and had fun connecting with her inner slut, she is also a smart girl. Being more like Lena and Ivy opened her the door, but she also knows what Ian cannot stand, things like cheating.
This is one reason for theory A, I think Holly will mostly shut the door to her slutty side, keeping it reserved for Ian.

Since we also have a path with shy Holly being gently encouraged by Ian, Lena and the others to open up a bit, my theory B for slutty Holly came to be. With Holly and Ian experimenting some more with her wild side, but just a bit like e.g. her being open to go topless, some exhibitionism and erotic photos. They stay dedicated to each other too.

Theory C is for larger and wider experiments with Holly´s slutty side, e.g. threesomes, girl-girl and so on. But still above the table, no cheating and behind the back stuff.

The theory D, which ffive or Gicoo brought into play, is more a bad ending of C due to less than optimal choices done there.
nah I hate it there is already a path were hollys inner slut is only for ian

know we have a cool path were holly is fucking like half of the city (so dont turn this path into vanilla or holly inner slut for ian only)

we already have a holly ian vanilla/corruption path

so the current holly which is the best scene in this chapter:love: :love: :love: so f hot....

should be for guys like me the conniseurs/gillian enjoyers because you guys already have vanilla path and corruption only for ian path

so dont destroy holly slut path if ian can get into a relationship holly is slutty/gillian 2.0 in that route and not only for ian:devilish::devilish:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Still trying out several path combinations, but I can say that if slutty Holly and Ian get together, there is a major fork coming for Holly.
While she certainly had fun becoming a wild girl (and likes her friends Lena/Ivy/Co.), she did so in the, partly mistaken depending how we play him, belief Ian prefers wild, slutty girls. That becomes blatantly clear by Holly´s actions and dialog in the Ian/Holly scene, her changes came to be due to the hope to have a chance with Ian one day.
Now that this has happened (by the way the hottest and partly cute scene in the update), there are several options I see how Holly develops further:
a) now being in a relationship with Ian, she stops getting sluttier and reserves her wild side for him. She got what she changed for.
b) like a, but with Ian lovingly encouraging Holly to develop her wild side a bit more to a common comfort level. Nothing big, e.g. her going topless on the beach, just a bit here and there, they are in a dedicated love relationship after all.
c) Ian and Holly recognise that they really like her slutty side and she is encouraged to develop it further a lot more.

As said I think this will depend on how we play Ian. For example, a shyer, reserved Ian will be more comfortable with a and b, while Chad Ian might prefer b or c.

By the way, Holly learned quite a bit writing fantasy books, teleporting out of her underwear! Who knows what else... ;) :cool::LOL:
eva dont listen to that guy plsss...

big fan of gillian/slutty holly ....

pls let slutty holly be gillian 2.0 and plsssss O BEG YOU EVA pls give them a relationship and let her be a secret slut:love:

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes