varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Guys...I think I broke my Lena...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In other news. I'm about to embark on the cuck route for the second time :(:(:(. I need strength...Last time was so depressing I deleted all the saves...This time, I'll let Ian win at some things. Otherwise, I don't think I could go through with it...

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
As long as you didn't select Stop this shit! you should be able to tell about the dream, presuming your Ian actually is on the cuck path. To start this path you need to pick :confused:One of the best? option when Lena gives Ian a handjob in Ch.10 and compliments his cock.
Ah crap, I didn't go for this choice. Guess that's another playthrough for me. Oh boy...

Thanks a bunch!

• Sad
Reactions: varpep

bobi67

Jun 8, 2019
In other news. I'm about to embark on the cuck route for the second time :(:(:(. I need strength...Last time was so depressing I deleted all the saves...This time, I'll let Ian win at some things. Otherwise, I don't think I could go through with it...
He doesn't deserve anything , Ian sexless path ftw :devilish:

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
EK has managed to lower our expectations so much that nowadays just having another guy putting sunscreen on her breasts and her talking about who they could potentially bring in a future threesome is considered as "so much content".
Just a kind reminder: after twelve chapters, Lena has not fucked anyone in front of Ian on the cuck route. This is not "so much content". This is no content at all.
The Ian cuck route mainly begins from chap.8/9 I think, so in just 3–4 chapters Lena is already denying Ian sex and teasing him while hinting that she might be cheating. Lena also starts openly flirting with others in front of Ian. I would say the progression is already happening at a good pace. Also, it is already established that Lena wants to have a threesome with another guy soon, so that's where we might get to see Lena have sex in front of Ian and deny him sex. And also keeping in mind, there are so many other routes that need content updates every chapter. I really think it is not that big of an issue, as plenty of people are making it.
edit- also i never said "so much content" i said plenty ( sufficient amount ).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Balsamic

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Ahh that explains it then xD

Here's one more small error:
Python:
                if ian_holly < 12:
                    call friend_xp ('holly') from _call_friend_xp_1235
                    $ ian_holly = 10
This ignores edge cases where ian_holly value is already at 10-11, which results in either no change or actual decrease in relationship (if it was at 11)
Fixed!

Reactions: ffive

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The Ian cuck route mainly begins from chap.8/9 I think, so in just 3–4 chapters Lena is already denying Ian sex and teasing him while hinting that she might be cheating. Lena also starts openly flirting with others in front of Ian. I would say the progression is already happening at a good pace. Also, it is already established that Lena wants to have a threesome with another guy soon, so that's where we might get to see Lena have sex in front of Ian and deny him sex. And also keeping in mind, there are so many other routes that need content updates every chapter. I really think it is not that big of an issue, as plenty of people are making it.
edit- also i never said "so much content" i said plenty ( sufficient amount ).
Great, at this rate we will get an actual first cuck scene on a cuck path five years after the launch of the game. We are blessed aren't we.

Somehow, your line of reasoning makes me at least understand how EK manages to keep so many patreons. Some people are really not asking for much. Good for you.

Reactions: Balsamic

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
He doesn't deserve anything , Ian sexless path ftw :devilish:
I'm glad we're all different and we don't all have to play the same path.
In my playthroughs, Axel and Jeremy are the biggest pussies and Ian is "the man". Lena usually ends up in a drama queen relationship with Holly.
But to each his own.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Nah,cuck that fraud and make him write a bad book,ruin his life,fuck Ian:KEK:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is there any way for Lena to fuck Jeremy without him telling Ian?
Not yet but decision taken in chapter 12 so far might open up possibilities in future, like Ian choosing to react harshly towards Jeremy when he delivers the news thn later ignore those rumours. Not to forget about Lena's resolve to keep cheating, it'll open up lot more opportunities with other characters as well.

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I think this update some of the women have gone a little off the deep end with their feelins towards Ian, both positive and negative.

Who winning the unhinged off?
Yanderes are the very definition of unhinged, so Louise.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes