dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Erm I have saved a Trinity route and Lena has not cheated once. She actually hasn't slept with anyone besides Ian, Louise and Holly.
Erm I mean you can't do the Trinity & have the MFM conversation at the end of the chapter in the same run unless she's cheated (with a penis-owner). At least in the Alpha build.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Since this is already meta-gaming the plot for desired outcome, you might find it more acceptable alternative to avoid cheating and just change for a moment the holly_trinity variable to 0 using the console, right before the MMF conversation trigger, then set it back to what it was afterwards. This way you should be able to eat that MMF cake and keep the trinity, too.

Although caveat, it wouldn't surprise me if down the road the game automatically excluded MMF from the trinity route, given it'd lead to Holly being left out. Perhaps this is why it's not included in the first place.
Could be. I'll try that in the meantime though. Thank you. I sometimes just open the script and fumble around changing variables there, but this sounds much easier.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I did a run where Ian was not with anyone except Holly and it still ends up with breakup... Please tell me that's a bug. The only thing I didn't have is ignoring Gillian so I couldn't confide in Holly about that run-in, but is it really meant to be that you get blocked in Chapter 12 about something you chose in Chapter 1-3? That is hella harsh! I simped so hard for Holly and it's a breakup? Really?? Must Ian be buddha priest locked away in cage until Chapter 12 to have a sliver of chance with having Holly as proper GF? What are the crucial points I might have fucked up? :(
That does suck if that's the case where it really does lock you out 9 chapters later. I'd assume this was a scenario Eva didn't consider, since I don't see her generally punishing the player so late on a run for such an early single arbitrary decision. If the lockout were to be indicated in Chapter 5 or 6, it'd be a little more understandable.

You can report bugs to the discord. Maybe get it elevated if it's true there's no other way around this.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Erm I mean you can't do the Trinity & have the MFM conversation at the end of the chapter in the same run unless she's cheated (with a penis-owner). At least in the Alpha build.
Oh you mean you can still have the MFM talk AND the trinity if Lena has cheated ? I didn't realise that. I'll give it a try. One more occasion for EK to be frustrating. I was already pissed by the fact you could not offer a 3some with Louise to Ian unless you had slept with her first, so now....

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Oh you mean you can still have the MFM talk AND the trinity if Lena has cheated ? I didn't realise that. I'll give it a try. One more occasion for EK to be frustrating. I was already pissed by the fact you could not offer a 3some with Louise to Ian unless you had slept with her first, so now....
Yeah. My Lena only slept with Louise to achieve Open Relationship status too. I had no interest other than getting that Open path, with the ILL threesome a nice bonus surprise.

I'm not sure if allowing the Trinity at the same time as the MFM convo only when Lena has cheated is a design bug or intentional on the part of Eva though. Might be due to a future plot point, but the inconsistency just doesn't make any sense.

If you do a playthrough for this, keep in mind it might depend on which dick Lena cheats with. She let Marcel Muh Dick her throat in chapter 9, but never messed around with any other guys aside from Ian. You may or may not be blocked from either the trinity (more likely) or the MFM talk if she's banging Axel.

In my playthroughs, you can also have Lena decide mentally at her parent's house in Chapter 12 to stop cheating or to continue cheating. Both resulted in the Trinity AND the MFM convo on that save's playthrough. As long as she choked on some non-Ian dick before that chapter, selected MFM as her fantasy in Chapter (9?, 10?) & was also on the Trinity route.

Last edited:

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
I've been checking out each 'monogamous' path for the last few days and can confirm. It's only the people who need attention for their stuff that post here.
I didn't even know there WAS an Ian cuck path until I came to this thread, you actually have to do rather specific things I think to make it happen (look at Gillian pictures, never take any dom options with Ian, take pretty much every dom option with Lena...) you can't exactly "stumble" into that path. I've literally done like 10 playthroughs over the years and never run into it.

The only other "cucking" is you playing as Ian cucking Wade with Cindy and I guess your bosses husband who you never even meet. Nothing else is cucking (you or Jeremy with Emma, Jeremy with Allison, any number of guys with Holly) because none of these girls were even in relationships to begin with.

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
In the previous update, both in his text and when Lena explains she needs to leave sooner.
How tf did I miss that lol. Thanks.

To the other users here that are still hungry for an Android port, just emulate it through Joiplay! The game looks better on there and you can share your save to your other devices easily.

jeezus

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Also, anyone know how to get the Holly Goes After Ian scene? What is the setup required for that, confident Holly thats into Ian but not into Lena and not a slut or something?

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
does anyone still have links to old ch 12.2.2 final? i'd rather not use alpha version
I'll give you advice. Always save only final releases games. I always play alphas but never save. It will avoid errors in future chapters and also it's good to keep save from final release of chapter before.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes