axy2

Aug 28, 2022
Ian or not, this is one of the most beautiful sex scenes of the game, hence of the industry. Along with first Ian/Lena scenes at the beach on the previous update, when he fucks her after getting wanked...Actually the most beautiful sex scenes in this game involve Ian and Lena. I said beautiful though, not "exciting".
I agree, I felt the same feeling as when Ian and Cindy's first kiss/sex happened in chapter 7. It just wasn't as exciting, but beautiful

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Depends on which MC you're talking about, Lena already got some heavy petting, a solo scene and 2 threesomes with Ivy, all while Ian only got to smell her sweaty thighs and some sext.
Chad Ian gets to choke Ivy and make her surrender in the fight, showing the Posh slut her true position, under Ian's balls.:devilish:
Edit- It would be fun if we got a Tea bagging scene after the win.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I agree, I felt the same feeling as when Ian and Cindy's first kiss/sex happened in chapter 7. It just wasn't as exciting, but beautiful
It is part of the game, not a genuine crash. It's Ian seeing "the matrix" under his reality during the drug trip. Click through the buttons at the bottom and eventually you'll get out.
That actually is one of the main problems I have with Cindy. From the optics, yes, she is great, but her character leaves a lot to be desired. Even Bernd´s worldfamous and also world´s largest woodchip wallpaper collection is vastly more interesting than Cindy ever will be.

• Haha
Reactions: axy2 and lucadiadis

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
That actually is one of the main problems I have with Cindy. From the optics, yes, she is great, but her character leaves a lot to be desired. Even Bernd´s worldfamous and also world´s largest woodchip wallpaper collection is vastly more interesting than Cindy ever will be.
That was a good one, I will re-use it for some people IRL I can think of.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Turret

GabWayne

Jul 12, 2021
I'm on Ian/Lena casual route with Ian/Emma as well. On the end of the night beach scene Lena breaks up with Ian because she wants more but he doesn't, and when they get back to the house an error of "name 'perry_success' is not defined". I can ignore it but suddenly I get on a sexless Ian/Lena route.

Anybody with something similar?

Reactions: axy2

Kadaro

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a way to get Lena and Holly threesome on Holly path? Can anyone tell me what choices dictate these? Thank you :D
Yes there is. You must be dating Lena first. But don’t fall in love with her!! When Jeremy asks you your feelings, say no strings. And then go on vacation with Holly, kiss and make love to her. Tell her you aren’t rejecting her. While playing as Lena, do all of Holly’s love choices and don’t share her with Ivy. When Holly tells Ian about kissing Lena, choose “So?” That will give you the variable “holly_trinity” which directly influences your throuple.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
I think it's slutty Holly and Lena and Ian have to break up during the trip
Goddamnit, you were right but for anyone trying to get this path, there's one final thing to realize. You have to have gotten over Gillian as well, something I thought would potentially be the opposite (because I was trying to damage the relationship between Ian and Lena).

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes