ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So is fighting not RNG but its fixed what ur supposed to do to win it?
Kinda lame if it is
First 2-3 moves in each category have outcomes based on characters' attributes and state (damage, exhaustion etc). If you keep spamming the same thing, it eventually becomes RNG.

And it's quite the opposite imo -- it'd be lame if the outcome was decided by RNG, meaning it wouldn't matter at all what you did.

Reactions: fatpussy123
Aug 4, 2024
This is closer to that fantasy of yours. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3908796
Shes actually fucking doing it
What a crazy bitch

I think i know her next move but i wont spoil it yet, gonna show it when she makes it

Anyways, i remember making fun of Perry for sticking his finger in his bum or watching femboys, i got some kind of negative point from that.
I dont think it was just from Perry, othervise i wouldnt mention this, but it didnt give me intellect points, probably why i was pissed about it

Hold on bröther.. are you the same guy i called a mafia boss or something like that on BaD thread?
Things like Ray_DICK as well?

Last edited:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Can someone help me with a tutorial on how to win the MMA Tournament, i cant seem to figure it out?
I'll try and simplify this as much as possible. In the game, you can choose between two disciplines to specialize in. These are Juijitsu(Grappling and Wrestling) and Kickboxing(Striking). Alternatively you can make a well rounded fighter that excels in both disciplines. This is what we'll be attempting to do in this walkthrough.(All of this was tested on the normal difficulty).

Important choices to select during the game:

Chapter 1:

When sparring with Jeremy:select "let's go again".

When Wen offers grappling tips: "Teach me some grappling".

First fight with Robert is optional but you can get some xp in Athletics if you win it which in the long run will contribute to Ian gaining the fit status(This improves your cardio and unlocks some other options in the game).

To win the fight, select "low kick".

Chapter 2:

When offered more training by Wen: "I'll give it a try".

Chapter 3:

When training with Wen, select: "Mentality>Let's try it again!>parry>Make him lose his balance>Kick the legs!"

Chapter 4:

When asked about joining the tournament: "Sounds interesting".

Chapter 5:

When asked to focus on a discipline: "Stick with kickboxing"
Do the drill when asked by Yuri. To complete it select: "Left jab>Right cross>Left hook" then "Jab>Jab>Uppercut>Left hook"

If you have done everything correctly to this point, your Kickboxing should be at 3 and Juijitsu at 1.

Chapter 7:

When at the cafe you can pick "Spend more time at the gym" if you are not going to the convention with Holly or you have a will point to take and additional task. If not, feel free to pick any other option.

Second fight with Robert is optional (You get this if Robert has slept with Lena at least once). To win the fight select "Guard up>Evade>Low kick>Guard up>Evade>Punch".

Chapter 8:

In fight with Milo pick "Throw him".

Chapter 10:

You cannot win the sparring session with Jeremy but performing well increases for athletics and Jiujitsu and Kickboxing skills. Select "Provoke>Guard up>Strike> Guard up> Strike" for the best outcome.

Pick "Go to gym". It's worth winning the wrestling match against Ivy. To win pick "Hip escape> Squeeze tighter".

If you have done everything correctly up to this point, your kickboxing and jiujitsu should both be at 4.

Chapter 11:

Enter tournament (Will need to pay 1 cash).

Focus on mastering striking (Will need 1 will point).

Chapter 12:

If you have done everything correctly up to this point, you will have max kickboxing(6) and decent Jiujitsu(4).

First fight:

There are two rounds in this fight. Each 3 minutes in length. We will be attempting to win this fight in the second round by submission to max out our Jiujitsu stat.

For the first actions pick "Guard up>Guard up>Kick". This sequence will always remain constant.

The clock should be at 2:00. The next sequence is usually random so I'm gonna put the images down of each possible sequence and what to select.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The clock should be at 1:30 now. Pick "Provoke>Grapple>Trip him>Secure the position>Go for a choke>Squeeze". The first round will end and you'll be winning comfortably on points.

Start of second round, pick "Dodge>Block" then "Attack>Grapple>Feint and shoot>Pin him down>Go for a submission". And Viola! You will win the fight by submission leaving you with max stats in Kickboxing(6) and Jiujitsu(5) :D.

I'll be updating this in the future if anymore fights are added in the next updates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Socrambus and ffive
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes