varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Interesting...So I tried to get the throuple on the FWB path and this popped up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This confirms my suspicions that the throuple path is an exclusive one. I wonder what that entails for an Ian and Lena that agreed to experiment with other partners :unsure:. Do they try to get Holly in on it? And would Holly agree to it? If not, would she still give her blessing for them to still experiment at the risk of feeling left out? This complicates things and I wonder which direction Eva is willing to take it and how far. Here's hoping Ian could invite another guy to have a FFMM foursome with his girlfriends :D

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Interesting...So I tried to get the throuple on the FWB path and this popped up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This confirms my suspicions that the throuple path is an exclusive one. I wonder what that entails for an Ian and Lena that agreed to experiment with other partners :unsure:. Do they try to get Holly in on it? And would Holly agree to it? If not, would she still give her blessing for them to still experiment at the risk of feeling left out? This complicates things and I wonder which direction Eva is willing to take it and how far. Here's hoping Ian could invite another guy to have a FFMM foursome with his girlfriends :D
This is what I discussed just after the release of the update: EK had one more disappointment in store for us, as it is clear the trouple excludes future swinging. For example, if you are on the trouple path, Lena and Ian will not discuss a future MFM in the afternoon. Anyway, I'm starting to get accustomed with being frustrated and disappointed by EK, waiting for a couple scenes every jubilee then realize one more path has been closed in the very few options we have. That is EK for you. The best in the industry, but also the most irritating.

• Sad
Reactions: varpep
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes