Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Because as far as I can tell, EK is very anti-swinger. The allison-ian-jeremy thing is iffy at best, and in all other cases it's clear her tastes require a 'winner' and a 'loser'. (except when it comes to mffs, then she's very democratic) Which is a damn shame, what I wouldnt give to see Cindy get doubled up on by Ian and Axel.
Hi again!:)
I see it similar, but I do not think it is because EK is anti-swinger, I estimate it has more to do with her rather obvious NTR beta cuck faible. You are quite right that practically all three/moresomes, even the girl ones, try to force some "winners" and "losers"(e.g. winner Ian or winner Jeremy with Alison) and you need to strike a clear focused path if you want a balanced outcome!

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi again!:)
I see it similar, but I do not think it is because EK is anti-swinger, I estimate it has more to do with her rather obvious NTR beta cuck faible. You are quite right that practically all three/moresomes, even the girl ones, try to force some "winners" and "losers"(e.g. winner Ian or winner Jeremy with Alison) and you need to strike a clear focused path if you want a balanced outcome!
Faible?

Fallible? Or fable? As in able to fail or a story/narrative?

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes