SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Is there anyways to prevent Ian from finding out about Axel if Lena cheats?
Don't think so, they already get an auto scene at the nightclub and Jeremy's there to spill the beans later. Never tried the other options on how Ian reacts to Jeremy's claims. I just went with the smiley first option. TBF, anything slutty Lena does at the nightclub is well documented by others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Don't think so, they already get an auto scene at the nightclub and Jeremy's there to spill the beans later. Never tried the other options on how Ian reacts to Jeremy's claims. I just went with the smiley first option. TBF, anything slutty Lena does at the nightclub is well documented by others.
I agree with you on this. If your slutty Lena does someone in the Club, it will get around. Even if you do not get the talk with Jeremy or other scenes. If done at the club, Ian will learn about it sooner or later.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is there anyways to prevent Ian from finding out about Axel if Lena cheats?
Yes.
Fuck Axel in chapter 9, but then always use the worst (bottom) options in chapter 10 and don't masturbate (don't relax either, play music if Lena is bored). In chapter 11, you further pick the worst Axel options and he shouldn't make a move on her at Blazers.
Then in chapter 12, agree to meet Axel, pick the best options and they end up fucking. When Lena arrives, Ian is blissfully naive (even if Lena isn't into the sex).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Then in chapter 12, agree to meet Axel, pick the best options and they end up fucking. When Lena arrives, Ian is blissfully naive (even if Lena isn't into the sex).
That doesn't sound right (in addition to sunding bugged). Like, half of checks at the beach is done specifically against whether Lena has fucked Axel in CH.12.

Hmm checking the script again, this does seem to be an actual path for Lena. She can get lena_axel_desire to switch off in CH.10 if she doesn't masturbate and doesn't respond to his text. That lets her stay away from him until Ch.12 where he'll text her no matter what, and she can decide to meet up with him and have a re-lapse, but because she didn't have sex with Axel in public none of this gets to Jeremy and indeed, Ian isn't aware of this. Interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gicoo

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
That doesn't sound right (in addition to sunding bugged). Like, half of checks at the beach is done specifically against whether Lena has fucked Axel in CH.12.
You guys pointed out to me that you can skip fucking Axel in chapter 11 (thus Jeremy won't tell Ian that Lena cheats), and I recently put in in practice. You want a run of that?
Again, you can max Axels relationship and fuck him in chapter 9, then pick the bottom options and don't masturbate relax, Lena can refuse him in chapter 11 and in chapter 12 she can visit him before the trip and fuck him.
Ian is blissfully naive, but the script remarks how tired and uninterested Lena is during the sex with him (because she is sore from Axel).

I consider this the equivalent of kissing, but not fucking Cindy in chapter 9 and Lena being unaware that Ian cheats on her.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I consider this the equivalent of kissing, but not fucking Cindy in chapter 9 and Lena being unaware that Ian cheats on her.
Yeah, i've checked the script and it seems that's actually intended as one of possible paths, not a mistake. It may be fun to try it some day -- if Lena manages to hide her affair from Ian and then talks him into Lena/Ian/Axel threesome, then she'd quite literally be reprising Axel's role in her Lena/Axel/Cherry experience. :whistle:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Interesting, never played it that way. But I am kinda not a fan of Axel's path. Just did a speedrun for the sake of it. :KEK:

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
I can't get the rest of the scene where Lena turns around when Perry puts sunscreen on her, I'm following the ian cuck route. Can anyone help me?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You guys pointed out to me that you can skip fucking Axel in chapter 11 (thus Jeremy won't tell Ian that Lena cheats), and I recently put in in practice. You want a run of that?
Again, you can max Axels relationship and fuck him in chapter 9, then pick the bottom options and don't masturbate relax, Lena can refuse him in chapter 11 and in chapter 12 she can visit him before the trip and fuck him.
Ian is blissfully naive, but the script remarks how tired and uninterested Lena is during the sex with him (because she is sore from Axel).

These specific path variants simply show how many playthroughs are possible.
I have currently nine paths I play and save for.
Ian/Alison (full romance), Ian/Alison (full romance with threesome fun), Ian/Alison (romance/fuckbuddies, but also dating others),
Ian/shy Holly (full romance), Ian/encouraged Holly (full romance, with a trinity save variant too), Ian/wild Holly (full romance if now possible)
Ian/Lena (full romance), Ian/Lena (romance/open relationship, both some dating with others), Ian/Lena/Holly (trinity)

I generally couple up Emma/Perry (also gives boni for helping him), if my Ian is not with Lena or in an open relationship, she is with Seymour and/or Axel. I never pursue Emma and Cindy as Ian, never Jack as Lena. Normally Jess is with Dave (as it should be!).

What are your favourite routes?

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes