Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Mark is hardly better in his behavior as well -- hitting on Lena and trying to get in her pants while he's got date(s) arranged with Holly is far from what i'd call decent, even halfway. He's a casual hookup option but nothing more than that (and i don't think he's even interested in anything more. He's got full-on "gotta fuck them all" player mindset like Jeremy)
Definitely agree, he was extremely disrespectful when he texted my Ian!

hm1.jpg

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It happens if Lena and/or Ivy work on changing Holly's attitude, and convince her to have sex with him. In this scenario when he hits on Lena she can call him out on it, that he's seeing her friend, and he starts talking how Holly doesn't mean anything to him so why won't Lena just have some fun with him.
I have to replay one of my saves here because I have a wild Holly path in my saves. I honestly do not remember seeing anything like that conversation during the run. There might be something else playing a role, if that talk happens.

Reactions: rickyanaconda4

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i have question is there path where Alison's dating you and she NTRS you ? last time i checked if you didn't date her Jeremy will, and the dual date with Jeremy and ian with Alison where you could both fuck her or not did dev add anything else ?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have to replay one of my saves here because I have a wild Holly path in my saves. I honestly do not remember seeing anything like that conversation during the run. There might be something else playing a role, if that talk happens.
To be exact, this happens in the text i've mentioned a bit upthread, rather than direct conversation. It requires Lena to flirt with Mark earlier in the game (or suck him off in club bathroom) so it's possible you have avoided triggering it in playthrough where you have him busy with Holly.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
To be exact, this happens in the text i've mentioned a bit upthread, rather than direct conversation. It requires Lena to flirt with Mark earlier in the game (or suck him off in club bathroom) so it's possible you have avoided triggering it in playthrough where you have him busy with Holly.
Ah, that explains quite a bit! (y) In my wild Holly run Lena does not do anything with Mark and he continues to come across as a halfway ok guy in it. Nothing like you described happens there.

Definitely agree, he was extremely disrespectful when he texted my Ian!

View attachment 3925108
Hi again! How do get this? I have never seen this render in several playthroughs, but it is probably from a cuck Ian path, something I do not play.
The most I play into that direction is an Ian liking photo exchanges, for which you do not have to be a cuck. You can exchange photos even as a Chad and normal Ian.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
so i have question is there path where Alison's dating you and she NTRS you ? last time i checked if you didn't date her Jeremy will, and the dual date with Jeremy and ian with Alison where you could both fuck her or not did dev add anything else ?
If you're dating Alison you can have a threesome with Jeremy but besides that she isn't interested in other guys if she's dating Ian.

Reactions: rickyanaconda4
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes