JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
100% Agreed on both instances. With one "weird" nuance or question mark:

My only "conspiracy theory" about Ivy is that she is in love with Lena, moved to Baluart only to get closer to her, and Lena is the central topic of the "girl talks" she has with Good Jess as her being in a healthy same-sex relationship with Ash. So in that case she might look like she tells about Cindy and Ian "in passing" (not a proper English term, however speaking Spanish I get what you mean :)) but she actually does it on purpose, to screw Lena's relationship with Ian. To get into a deeper Qanon mode, in that case her flirting with Ian is a trap so she can call him out to Lena and destroy their relationship.

I know this theory is "weird" as we say nowadays, but you never know what's in EK's mind.
So Ivy is the lesbian power fantasy: destroy a hetero relationship so she can show her target how much better pussy is, specifically her pussy.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
100% Agreed on both instances. With one "weird" nuance or question mark:

My only "conspiracy theory" about Ivy is that she is in love with Lena, moved to Baluart only to get closer to her, and Lena is the central topic of the "girl talks" she has with Good Jess as her being in a healthy same-sex relationship with Ash. So in that case she might look like she tells about Cindy and Ian "in passing" (not a proper English term, however speaking Spanish I get what you mean :)) but she actually does it on purpose, to screw Lena's relationship with Ian. To get into a deeper Qanon mode, in that case her flirting with Ian is a trap so she can call him out to Lena and destroy their relationship.

I know this theory is "weird" as we say nowadays, but you never know what's in EK's mind.
It could be, but then why doesn't she tell Lena way before?. It's easier to mess a relationship in the early stages than when it's more consolidated. I think that Ivy's intentions are the harder to know for sure in the game, there might be something of what you say in her relationship with Lena but it's probably more complex than just that. My bet is a different conspiracy, I think she had an agreement with Axel to help him getting another chance with Lena in exchange of Axel helping her with the Wildcats gig. She might have fucked Axel as she feels he didn't deliver on their agreement even if you are playing a Lena who has no contact with Axel at all. She could have told Lena about Ian and Cindy just to potentially cause trouble for Cindy (who "stole" her opportunity), the same way she tells Ian about the rumours (probably initiated by herself) of Cindy and Axel fucking in order to get more info out of Ian and also possibly cause trouble for Cindy too.

Her first priority is clearly herself and she's very manipulative and seems to enjoy "corrupting" others to behave like herself. If she's in love with Lena, it's a twisted love and just part of a more complex set of feelings than just having a crush since their highschool years. I think we will clearly see that during Billy's event where she will probably push Lena to take drugs and just fuck whoever is necessary to advance their careers. Her flirting with Ian I think it might be a genuine attraction to a chad Ian, which doesn't mean that she wouldn't use him for her own purposes if she sees an angle.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Ivy is a bad person,im sure her money comes from something shady.
Everything she does around Lena is to fuck her life.
I have no proof but no doubts either.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
About Ivy-Lena, let's just say that married women tends to avoid their female friends or cut them off entirely. Female friendship like in the Sex and the City is rare.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Question I read the status update and saw mention of epilogue. Is this game near completion or is that just a possible early ending? cause I thought I read comments saying how there is something like 15 - 20 chapters at least planned. Sorry new to this thread just played this game a week or 2 ago still need to finish it if I can stop playing one of my normal / non AVN / VN video games lol.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
But that's not Ivy's vibes during that conversation, she takes 3 months to tell Lena and she does it more in passing while they are gossiping. It's more of a "I want to watch the world burn" vibe than out of concern, because she thinks it's not really a big deal for Lena and Ian's relationship as they were not exclusive at the moment
Finally someone that understands ivys cheracter and why jess says ivy is trouble

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It could be, but then why doesn't she tell Lena way before?. It's easier to mess a relationship in the early stages than when it's more consolidated.
yeah but if you want to be a sexual vulture its better to wait and break them...
they tend to be far more maleable if they are broken!
i can imagine ivy going... so its all the guys or whats the common thing in all your break ups?

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
It could be, but then why doesn't she tell Lena way before?. It's easier to mess a relationship in the early stages than when it's more consolidated. I think that Ivy's intentions are the harder to know for sure in the game, there might be something of what you say in her relationship with Lena but it's probably more complex than just that. My bet is a different conspiracy, I think she had an agreement with Axel to help him getting another chance with Lena in exchange of Axel helping her with the Wildcats gig. She might have fucked Axel as she feels he didn't deliver on their agreement even if you are playing a Lena who has no contact with Axel at all. She could have told Lena about Ian and Cindy just to potentially cause trouble for Cindy (who "stole" her opportunity), the same way she tells Ian about the rumours (probably initiated by herself) of Cindy and Axel fucking in order to get more info out of Ian and also possibly cause trouble for Cindy too.

Her first priority is clearly herself and she's very manipulative and seems to enjoy "corrupting" others to behave like herself. If she's in love with Lena, it's a twisted love and just part of a more complex set of feelings than just having a crush since their highschool years. I think we will clearly see that during Billy's event where she will probably push Lena to take drugs and just fuck whoever is necessary to advance their careers. Her flirting with Ian I think it might be a genuine attraction to a chad Ian, which doesn't mean that she wouldn't use him for her own purposes if she sees an angle.
Yeah ivy is 100% the femme fatal cheracter

jennifer_s_body___jennifer_check__10__by_newyunggun_dc82new-fullview.jpg

Reactions: Socrambus
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes