SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Speaking of attention. Ivy gets pretty upset when Lena steals the spotlight without even trying. First instance happened when Lena met Billy for the first time, he ignored Ivy not once but twice in a row and you can see her dejected face. The second instance happens if Lena decides to wear the expensive outfit at Ivy's birthday party and Jeremy flat out proclaims that Lena is the hottest one by far which triggers Ivy a little.

Reactions: Balsamic

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
From what I know about women working in sex-like industries (strippers, dancers, masseuses, but not actual sex workers), there is a type who just loves it. They tend to be easy-going and funny. They don’t make tricky plans unless someone pays them for that or involve them in the game. Unlike sex workers, they do what they do because they love the attention from men and not desperate for money. Some of them might even value the attention more than the money. Ivy seems to be a classic example of this type of woman. So, what are her true intentions? I guess it’s simple: to have fun and make money.
As an addendum, even among the sexworkers there is a subgroup you could call "hobby prostitutes" who are in it because they (and oftentimes their partners) get off on it. It is not a large group, but not all that small either and the money is simply a bonus for them. As it is not difficult to see, these girls are not full timers and have lives outside the red light. Hence the "hobby" label is not wrong to apply here.

Question I read the status update and saw mention of epilogue. Is this game near completion or is that just a possible early ending? cause I thought I read comments saying how there is something like 15 - 20 chapters at least planned. Sorry new to this thread just played this game a week or 2 ago still need to finish it if I can stop playing one of my normal / non AVN / VN video games lol.
No, the game is quite a way away from ending. Almost all chapters of ORS have an epilogue. The mentioned epilogue is just the one for ch.12. for instance ch. 13 also will have an epilogue.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
No, the game is quite a way away from ending. Almost all chapters of ORS have an epilogue. The mentioned epilogue is just the one for ch.12. for instance ch. 13 also will have an epilogue.
Thank you for clearing that up, it's what I wanted to assume but wasn't sure

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes