mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
GOD DAMM the chooker and the freckles and red hair OMG pls take me back gillian i am on my knees holly shit she is perfect waifu hope we can cuddel and date her pls eve pls pls pls pls

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
It doesn't matter if she change or not that girl broke my boy Ian heart. All she can get hate fuck and nothing else.
And im pretty sure shes the Mike's alleged girlfriend.
dude this makes her even 10 times better this will be a emotional rollercauster and my boiii ian is in for a right :coffee: his brain will get fucked and his soul taken by red head demon gillian

So she bought a choker and changed her clothes..? Don't see any difference other then that..

Thanks for sharing
surly not any difference buddy:BootyTime::BootyTime:I mean look at her face she cant lie or do anything wrong right????????just marry her on the spot perfect waifu

So... Gillian is basically a possible Bad Girl Jess... How truly original there... not to mention the styles used.
I mean eva is a corruption author and we know this from the start her writting skills are best at corrupting and kinky things so not really a huge suprise and you dont really have to date her

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
According to the leaks Gillian is back for a foursome scene (Ian, Jeremy and Axel) where she takes 3 dicks then golden showers at the end.

It is a requirement to attain the "Brotherhood of eternal vigilance" in Steam achievements.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes