BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I could see that with Ivy who has fucked Mike when Lena thought he was "hers", and things deteriorating from there.
That could add to it of course. Mainly I think it could be an option because Ivy is always involved and always fails to get hired by the Wildcats. She has something to prove now and we've seen that while she's enthusiastic about involving Lena, she's also been careful not to let Lena get too close with Billy on a personal level specifically.

Billy as a whole however is also optional so it's equally likely that Eva won't bother doing anything that changes Ivy and Lena's relationship too significantly when it would be optional and therefore add a narrative branch to account for.

Pity though, it'd be interesting with how Holly, Jeremy, Mike and soon Ian intersect between the two of them.

Aug 15, 2017
I could see that with Ivy who has fucked Mike when Lena thought he was "hers", and things deteriorating from there.
That could add to it of course. Mainly I think it could be an option because Ivy is always involved and always fails to get hired by the Wildcats. She has something to prove now and we've seen that while she's enthusiastic about involving Lena, she's also been careful not to let Lena get too close with Billy on a personal level specifically.

Billy as a whole however is also optional so it's equally likely that Eva won't bother doing anything that changes Ivy and Lena's relationship too significantly when it would be optional and therefore add a narrative branch to account for.

Pity though, it'd be interesting with how Holly, Jeremy, Mike and soon Ian intersect between the two of them.
In her own way, Ivy's friendship with Lena is as shallow as Louise's. In fact, it's probably worse. There isn't a doubt in my mind that, if Ivy thought it would benefit her, she wouldn't hesitate for a second to screw Lena over.

• Sad
Reactions: SerHawkes

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
In her own way, Ivy's friendship with Lena is as shallow as Louise's. In fact, it's probably worse. There isn't a doubt in my mind that, if Ivy thought it would benefit her, she wouldn't hesitate for a second to screw Lena over.
It happens if you seek out Axel as Lena again for a chance with his work, Ivy never shows up when she said she would. Reason why she stayed in contact with Axel was for that same gain.

Reactions: Augustus Commodus
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes