dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Damn I was hoping for the photoshoot with Cindy to be in this update, and it looks like we're getting it ! I'm SO hyped, I'm expecting a super sensual scene, cause the last update had some good sexual tension between Ian and her (the arm punching, she's blushing a lot more, she wants to spend time with him, etc). I'm glad to see a lot of love for her in the community, and that people are starting to realize she's not the "bitch" they thought she was in the first two updates.
There's a lot of layers to her and I really appreciate that.
So know we know she and Holly are two characters with new clothes. Five more to guess !
The photoshoot is with axel, she'll be lucky if she doesn't end up with more than 2 black eyes

Xqwzts

Oct 8, 2017
I love GGGB but this....I dunno. I really like Lena but playing her perspective just made it weird. Of course the male MC is another 'oh, um, eh' wimp. Still, not done playing this version. :)
Well its really good and game in my opinion. Also its ambitious and something new.
I think its gonna be one of the best games around here. Eva its really talented.

Reactions: Pointything

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well its really good and game in my opinion. Also its ambitious and something new.
I think its gonna be one of the best games around here. Eva its really talented.
I forgot to say it's good, it is. I just have to find another woman to woo. :)

Jtac

Aug 27, 2017
1 not yet hopefully next update

2 yes but mostly with Robert or having certain stats for Ian

Raife

May 16, 2018
I love GGGB but this....I dunno. I really like Lena but playing her perspective just made it weird. Of course the male MC is another 'oh, um, eh' wimp. Still, not done playing this version. :)
Fair play, but I don't agree about either the MC or playing from Lena's perspective. The MC is not a wimp -- he's not a super alpha, but he's getting progressively tougher. And playing from Lena's perspective is great. It's an even more complex game than GGGB, but I think most of the changes are for the better.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Fair play, but I don't agree about either the MC or playing from Lena's perspective. The MC is not a wimp -- he's not a super alpha, but he's getting progressively tougher. And playing from Lena's perspective is great. It's an even more complex game than GGGB, but I think most of the changes are for the better.
Yeah not a wimp, maybe insecure (not that it matters)? :) I posted later I like the game and I liked playing Lena's perspective, it just made me reconsider the two becoming a couple. That part felt 'weird' to me since I control both.

I'm still playing, Ian better dig those condoms out from under all his shirts. :sneaky:

Reactions: Raife

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (I)
Progress is underway with chapter 5! The line-art is all but finished on my part (but I want to add an extra scene if there's time) and I'm waiting for the other artist to send me the coloured works so I can give the finishing touches. In this case I decided to add some ambient light and also some sexy rim lights to make Cindy's photo shoot even more sexy!
You guys have been asking some Cindy content since chapter 1 and we're slowly getting there... I hope you'll enjoy this scene and several others. I think a few of them will really surprise you!
a cindy update?nice :love:

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
1597545981959.png

Unlocked
Chapter 5 sneak peek (II)
In chapter 5 one of the new and main locations of the action will be the club were Jeremy and Ivy work! Paying a visit is long overdue, and finally you'll get to have a taste of the nightlife were those two characters thrive so much. Will you, too, or will things turn dramatic?
I can't wait to have you play Chapter 5, but there's still quite a lot of work to do... The script is past 5000 lines at the moment, and Ian's part is nearly finished. I'll try and keep you posted!

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes