dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I think EK is attempting to reenact the sad Eric from GGGB but does it really works? The number combinations available now are big enough. The obvious cuck Ian fans are running with a slut Lena indeed but just like you said, the current game doesn't force it that way. Lena can be totally faithful to Ian while denying Ian from sex.
In my cuck Ian play through Lena is getting on with Mike,Axel and Jeremy while denying Ian at all times with the cuck variable, but Ian is having his fun times with Emma, Alison, Cindy and Minerva :WaitWhat:
Sad doormat Eric and callous bitch Ashley ending the cuck route was one of the worst things about the first game for me. But that's beside the point.

You're right though that no, It doesn't work or make any sense in routes where Ian is either banging 1+ other girls or has otherwise been more than capable and eager in bed with Lena up to the path choices in chapters 10 and 11 that trigger the route. And a sweet-up-until-that-point Lena who is suddenly entirely callous and dom after experimenting with a small amount of teasing is weird also. This is a pretty clear case of "not enough development time" making some situations disjointed since there's not enough time to code or write for every scenario.

Was hoping that Ian could get turned on thinking about his girl being an absolute slut without turning into a total doormat to her (or maybe just a nympho appreciator) and that Lena could be an uncontrollable slut with an exhibition-streak for her partner without locking herself into a dom role or becoming a sex-denying bitch for the remainder of their relationship.

But that's the way it goes, I guess. With too many path possibilities and not enough resources, some parts are bound to feel disjointed for the sake of speeding up development time.

I won't deny that Ian jacking to pics (Alison+Jeremy.. and Louise before the revamp) he had no right to have + Lena doing the same with the Louise/Jeremy photos she stole was a huge missed opportunity for a happy (but kinky) couple with a shared voyeur/exhibitionist streak in a scenario when they're both dating each other. I just assumed it was part of Eva's future development plan when I noticed the parallel since it seemed like such a logical progression. Either #1 their extracurricular spying/peeping activities come to light during some dark sexual confessions while bonding in bed to become more open and intimate (showing the good and the bad) or #2 one runs across some of the pictures on the other's phone and what starts as an argument turns into a potential realization that they're both more odd and perfect for each other than they originally thought. Then the fantasies start bubbling up in each of their individual heads... and they start gingerly feeling each other out (metaphorically) and carefully (at first at least) testing each other's limits before one of them "surprises" the other with something considerably more daring and risky... excited, and quite a bit nervous, to see how the other will respond. (Both the decision and response of course being up to the player, with some drastically different outcomes).

Coulda, shoulda, woulda. But it could have been at the same time a hot and complex development + a great way narratively to establish bonding between the two of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: noturiah

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
I think I'm going crazy! I decided to romance Alison this update but no matter what choices I make her heart options are always unselectable after a point. It happens after I go on holiday with her. Im doing my best to avoid other girls but, despite having maximum stats and a heart in her relationship status, I cant pick her heart/romance options.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I think I'm going crazy! I decided to romance Alison this update but no matter what choices I make her heart options are always unselectable after a point. It happens after I go on holiday with her. Im doing my best to avoid other girls but, despite having maximum stats and a heart in her relationship status, I cant pick her heart/romance options.
When you went on the trip with her did you embrace her during the fireworks? You need to do that as that's her love route. Make sure to use the sharp outfit when you go out to eat.

Are you using any mods?

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
When you went on the trip with her did you embrace her during the fireworks? You need to do that as that's her love route. Make sure to use the sharp outfit when you go out to eat.

Are you using any mods?
The Embrace is the first romance option that is unselectable. which suit is the sharp one and do you mean out to eat on the holiday? ive tried every suit on holiday. No mods.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The Embrace is the first romance option that is unselectable. which suit is the sharp one and do you mean out to eat on the holiday? ive tried every suit on holiday. No mods.
How high is your affection with Alison? It needs to be at least 10/ the bar nearly maxed in order to start her love route. You may have missed some points if you don't speak to her first anytime Ian and his friends hang out.The sharp suit is the dark button up shirt set.

Is Ian seeing either Lena or Holly? If he's seeing Lena than you can't have Ian say he might be falling for her to Jeremy. You also can't be dating Holly.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
.... what goes on with Seymour: the guy treats Lena as his personal sex doll,
but all dolls have expiration dates on how much you indulge, as someone who can just command Lena or Axel,
yeeah - Axel the Lena cheater and abuser is just a tool for Seymour - to fkk in front of him just like that.
A doll only has an expiration date for a specific user. Once the user is changed, the doll is essentially renewed and in the current context, if the uses to which she is put deepen, darken, and intensify. That, I believe, is what Agnes is there for; I think she will be a harsher handler than Seymour. If Axel is involved, Lena will go from being a doll to being a puppet.... and eventually, and ultimately, Lena's travel choice if it is (as I opted for) Dubai which is a world capital for sex trafficking and white sex slavery. I believe Eva Kiss has some very intense plans along those lines for Lena. I hope she is able to bring her guitar to Dubai; she will need it for her new succession of Arabian Nights.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
A doll only has an expiration date for a specific user. Once the user is changed, the doll is essentially renewed and in the current context, if the uses to which she is put deepen, darken, and intensify. That, I believe, is what Agnes is there for; I think she will be a harsher handler than Seymour. If Axel is involved, Lena will go from being a doll to being a puppet.... and eventually, and ultimately, Lena's travel choice if it is (as I opted for) Dubai which is a world capital for sex trafficking and white sex slavery. I believe Eva Kiss has some very intense plans along those lines for Lena. I hope she is able to bring her guitar to Dubai; she will need it for her new succession of Arabian Nights.
Agnes is most likely the modelling route for Lena if she doesn't go for either the Wildcats or Billy. I can see Seymour using Lena's beauty to help grow his empire if they have a poor relationship. I just don't see the dev adding actual slavery to the game.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Agnes is most likely the modelling route for Lena if she doesn't go for either the Wildcats or Billy. I can see Seymour using Lena's beauty to help grow his empire if they have a poor relationship. I just don't see the dev adding actual slavery to the game.
But Agnes has a dominating nature...in my route Lena does Seymour's bidding in everything and Seymour has offered to "lend" Lena to Agnes. That has the aura of something other than just "modeling". Also, Dubai was a strange choice for Lena as a travel destination.

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: T800 and Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It all depends on the trainer and how intense he can be with his submissive and the duration will depend on whether feelings are created between them, something that could cause conflicts if they are not a couple, if you want to read an Arabic book with a high level of eroticism that will make you I recommend that you get wet. La Almendra is written by a Muslim author called Nedjma, my wife read it years ago and she really liked it.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yep, destination only available with posh level 4+
It's destination for Lena with high posh stat i.e. Lena who is into expensive clothes, showing off wealth, luxury etc. It's not really strange in this context.
Then again, our comments could change the course of the game...a little bit like how making a measurement on a system changes the system.

Reactions: T800

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Then again, our comments could change the course of the game...a little bit like how making a measurement on a system changes the system.
Hope is the last thing that is lost, but I don't think EK will stop by here to read comments, she will read something from her patreon and her discord, but here...

Reactions: noturiah and ffive

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Hope is the last thing that is lost, but I don't think EK will stop by here to read comments, she will read something from her patreon and her discord, but here...
*he, apparently.

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-alpha-eva-kiss.48813/post-11629896 lol

THough I wouldn't even need pictures to tell me, based on the writing alone I could say with 90% certainty it's a dude. Especially with the stuff I was recently debating with others; the various Ian paths, there's just too much discomfort with romantic tension in the writing for it to be written by a woman.

Yesyes inb4 "not all" and "cant stereotype" yes yes, all I'm saying is if I was forced to make a large wager, 9-1 odds would be on dude.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
*he, apparently.

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-alpha-eva-kiss.48813/post-11629896 lol

THough I wouldn't even need pictures to tell me, based on the writing alone I could say with 90% certainty it's a dude. Especially with the stuff I was recently debating with others; the various Ian paths, there's just too much discomfort with romantic tension in the writing for it to be written by a woman.

Yesyes inb4 "not all" and "cant stereotype" yes yes, all I'm saying is if I was forced to make a large wager, 9-1 odds would be on dude.
What would the bets be if we add that she could be a transsexual woman, 3-1 or maybe more? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes