Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Anyone have predictions on what h scenes will be in the full update?

I’m hoping for Ian/Emma on beach and for Lena’s next lans to change and she goes to the club the night before going to the beach.
Beach would be a waste if it didn't give Emma, Lena and Holly scenes.
Alison, Minerva and Bad Jess just had a scene. Cindy and Louise are away.
That leaves Cherry and Ivy.

Regarding the boys, Mike and Billy have dates with Lena. Perhaps Holly gets further development with Robert/Marcel/Stan.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022

I’m hoping for Ian/Emma on beach and for Lena’s next lans to change and she goes to the club the night before going to the beach.
Lena is at her parents' house because her mother is going to have a colonoscopy, she will go the next day without fail whether she is in a relationship with Ian or not because two of her friends Holly (posible lover) and Emma have also gone

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020

It'll probably just be predictable with Ian getting with either of the girls who's there. Maybe a threesome, maybe Perry/Emma. Since Lena got a flirt option with Eli last update, perhaps Ian would get a shot to get with a random chick too? Since we know we won't be in control of Lena during the trip we can assume nothing will happen with her and the other guys, unless Ian invites either of them to partake I guess. I suppose Ian/Emma/Perry threesome isn't out of the question.

If Eva is any fun she'll have Lena and Holly have a lesbian scene that Ian can choose to be a creep with, if they've been fucking. Or, if she was really creative she could have a hidden option with Holly/Wade if Holly has a high change-variable and not romantically involved with either of the main characters. Imagine if Perry and Ian are off with a girl each and Ian hasn't been repairing Wade/Cindy, what'd the two of them get up to?

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm waiting for Ian/Perry/Wade, consoling every other after both Ian and Wade find out their girls have been cheating on them with Axel.

• Haha
Reactions: noturiah

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...Or, if she was really creative she could have a hidden option with Holly/Wade if Holly has a high change-variable and not romantically involved with either of the main characters. Imagine if Perry and Ian are off with a girl each and Ian hasn't been repairing Wade/Cindy, what'd the two of them get up to?
mind-nagy.gif

You just blew my mind as I was just hung up on IanxEmma, LenaxIanxHolly, LenaxIanxEmma and/or LenaxHollyxEmma. WadexHolly is quite a possible option depending on whose in relationship with who and relationships path/s.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
I suppose she would become a pimp
She might try, it's true! But I wonder if that's something she would truly enjoy...
Whoring out your best friend takes a certain coldness that I don't know if she has. She cares about Lena, at least, whether she's willing to admit it or not.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
She might try, it's true! But I wonder if that's something she would truly enjoy...
Whoring out your best friend takes a certain coldness that I don't know if she has. She cares about Lena, at least, whether she's willing to admit it or not.
If they give her a figure of money that excites her just by hearing it, she will surely sell Lena to an Arab sheikh and Lena's next update will be in Dubai :love: :ROFLMAO: :eek::love:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Onlyfans

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Do you guys think that Ivy is testing Ian for herself? I know memes are floating around her and Ian's progression. But one can hope, right?
I mean... Given how "now" we are getting some interaction with her, and certainly depending on ones pathing, it's possible. Though right now we got little to no hope. We've have been screwed over time and again. We are essentially strapped to a fuck machine pounding our unwilling asses while regurgitated fetish content or bullshit cameos get put in...

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes