Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I take it that's another game I haven't played yet
Since a few characters from this game are cameos, GGGB is kind of the original game and this is the sequel five years later. Though both stand as independent games. I still recommend GGGB to anyone interested in ORS for multiple reasons. You understand the development of the characters and their relationships, especially their corruption and dealing with increasing fame. Also its a good game on his own, currently better than ORS since its completed.

Reactions: Andrea9999

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I'll check it out then. Though I haven't really done any corruption paths in this game, unless you consider Lena seducing Holly and Louise.

Followup to my earlier question - if I want to use the console to change the variable to ian_lena_over = True, so Lena can join Ivy and Holly in ch8, does that affect other save files or just this one? It's not my main so I don't mind if it gets messed up. Or could I just set it back to False afterwards?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
if I want to use the console to change the variable to ian_lena_over = True, so Lena can join Ivy and Holly in ch8, does that affect other save files or just this one?
Regular variables like this are stored in each save file separately, so changing it in one doesn't affect the others. Only persistent. switches are kept in external file and shared across all playthroughs.

Reactions: FGM01

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Regular variables like this are stored in each save file separately, so changing it in one doesn't affect the others. Only persistent. switches are kept in external file and shared across all playthroughs.
And if I switch it back right after doing something incongruous to the route, it won't glitch up the game will it?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Since a few characters from this game are cameos, GGGB is kind of the original game and this is the sequel five years later. Though both stand as independent games. I still recommend GGGB to anyone interested in ORS for multiple reasons. You understand the development of the characters and their relationships, especially their corruption and dealing with increasing fame. Also its a good game on his own, currently better than ORS since its completed.
Though I think (in MNSHO) Our Red String has the potential to be way more erotic depending on how the Seymour-Dubai arc is developed. I believe SerHawkes is co-authoring that part with EK; he may be able to shed more light.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I'm getting very confused about all the Dubai discussion. Unless I missed something, the travel talk was literally only a way to further emphasize Lena's posh / spoiled level. I never read further into that conversation than that.

And yet I've seen multiple people saying Lena is going to get sold to an oil barren, or more, because of this one decision. Honestly curious where you all are getting that? It seems incredibly far fetched, bordering on lunacy to read that far into, to me, a throwaway decision.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Though I think (in MNSHO) Our Red String has the potential to be way more erotic depending on how the Seymour-Dubai arc is developed.
Hello how are you? Did you spend the holidays well, did you do something interesting? :love: :love: :love:
Speaking of the game, I posted a few days ago that sexual predator Ivy was going to sell Lena to an Arab sheikh and at that point Lena's update in Dubai was going to begin, is that a possibility too? :unsure::unsure::LOL::love:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I'm getting very confused about all the Dubai discussion. Unless I missed something, the travel talk was literally only a way to further emphasize Lena's posh / spoiled level. I never read further into that conversation than that.

And yet I've seen multiple people saying Lena is going to get sold to an oil barren, or more, because of this one decision. Honestly curious where you all are getting that? It seems incredibly far fetched, bordering on lunacy to read that far into, to me, a throwaway decision.
Dubai is known for its opulence and degen sexual behaviours among the elites. People are connecting the dots on how IRL models are being lured to Dubai and perform sexual favours. Seymour gives an evil smile when Lena picks Dubai.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And if I switch it back right after doing something incongruous to the route, it won't glitch up the game will it?
There is a possibility that it will, if flipping the value will cause to game to enter a branch which sets some variables that would be otherwise never set sticking to the original path. So it's on case by case basis.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

Basically yes, it's dalli_x level of theorycrafting (for people familiar with BaDiK thread)

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022

Not an oil baron...a mere emir...The poshness is the lure.....before the trap is sprung. In your own real life...please...please...research carefully the places to which you will be traveling.
All the best,
Your Lunatic Andrea.

Reactions: Sean Poon

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Hello how are you? Did you spend the holidays well, did you do something interesting? :love: :love: :love:
Speaking of the game, I posted a few days ago that sexual predator Ivy was going to sell Lena to an Arab sheikh and at that point Lena's update in Dubai was going to begin, is that a possibility too? :unsure::unsure::LOL::love:
I enjoyed the holidays; I hope you did as well.
Deepest and most abject and tearful apologies...but no, I see no chance of Ivy doing that; perhaps Agnes.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Dubai is known for its opulence and degen sexual behaviours among the elites. People are connecting the dots on how IRL models are being lured to Dubai and perform sexual favours. Seymour gives an evil smile when Lena picks Dubai.
and as a sex trafficking center.

Reactions: SearingFive
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes