lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Just get into a relationship, so Lena can cheat on Ian. So don't have sex with Jeremy, when Lena has that opportunity. You can either avoid that opportunity, by not giving him a handjob during truth or dare at Ivy's apartment, or have at least one will point to resist the temptation. I prefer that, because if you're gonna cuck Ian, naturally you want Lena to lust after his best friend. She'll resist the temptation to get into a relationship with Ian, knowing full well that eventually she'll succumb anyway. Because deep down, the idea of being a cheating whore, is just so exciting.

Once you're in a relationship, Lena can start cheating. Literally the same day with Axel if you want to. But to cuck Ian you have to wait for a sex scene in Chapter 10 between Lena and Ian, that comes immediately after a scene at the park involving Holly as well. Lena will claim she doesn't feel like having sex, and offers Ian a handjob instead. You need to choose to receive the handjob, if you choose not to, they don't do anything and you don't go onto the cuck route. Next Lena will start giving Ian a handjob, and then she comments that his cock is one of the best she's ever had. At this point, you can choose to complement Lena, say nothing or query her comment about it being one of the best. If you choose to query her comment, Lena proceeds to clarify why it's not quite the best she's ever had ( because of course, Axel's giant cock still holds that accolade). Ian gets embarrassingly turned on by this revelation, and Lena begins to suspect he might have a secret fetish, that she could use to her advantage if she continues cheating on him.

From this point onwards, you're on the cuck route, and Lena won't allow Ian to fuck her after this. It's just handjobs, footjobs and the occasional blowjob from this point onwards. And lots of teasing insinuations about what she might be getting up to, with other men. So make sure she takes every opportunity to fuck as many guys as possible. Because the more she does it, the more she gets turned on by betraying Ian. The more ruthless you are, the more likely that Lena will end up forcing Ian to go along with everything, when he inevitably discovers the truth. Personally, I can't wait.
You are missing a huge option here: you can also go into a serious relationship with Ian and never fuck him ever. To do this is really simple. You must shut down Axel. As long as you do not desire Axel you have the option to get into a serious relationship with Ian and never fuck him. And fuck everyone else except Axel and Jeremy.

Reactions: amber111

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The real Ian loser simp cuck route is the one you deny him from getting any pussy while Lena fucks half of the Baluart city,even Jeremy and Marcel.
You cant make the MCs be in a serious relationship in this route through.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The real Ian loser simp cuck route is the one you deny him from getting any pussy while Lena fucks half of the Baluart city,even Jeremy and Marcel.
This one of my routes actually, though not my favourite one. Lena fucks everyone except Axel, Jeremy and chaste Ian, with whom she is in a serious cuck relationship.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Sometimes the people that I see on these sites legit scare me. Don't know what I'm expecting considering the kinda site it is lol. Welp different strokes for different folks (y)
Why they scare you tho? Degenerates are funny.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
You are missing a huge option here: you can also go into a serious relationship with Ian and never fuck him ever. To do this is really simple. You must shut down Axel. As long as you do not desire Axel you have the option to get into a serious relationship with Ian and never fuck him. And fuck everyone else except Axel and Jeremy.
On the cuck route, it ultimately makes no difference who Lena cheats on Ian with. Because eventually he'll agree with everything anyway. Cucks basically want their partners to cheat on them. And the more humiliating it is for them, the more they secretly get a kick out of it.

With Axel it's all about getting her own back on him, by making him believe he has a chance with her, but all along being with someone else and fucking a load of other guys. Axel is ultra-possessive, and ultimately will get sucked in with Lena again. But with Ian as the perfect cuck and Seymour, Jeremy, Mike and others providing for all her needs, is he really getting set up to be dumped, just when he believes him and Lena can be an item again?

And Jeremy is just a boytoy who is really out of his depth. He's playing with fire doing the dirty on his best friend, and even more so because it totally contradicts his personal bro philosophy. But he was right all along about Lena on this route, she definitely isn't girlfriend material, unless you're a cuck of course, in which case she's perfect.

For me, the biggest problem will definitely be Seymour. He almost certainly wants to control Lena completely. He'll try to fuck up her relationship with Ian, cuck or not. He see's Lena as his ultimate possession, the brilliant diamond he just has to have. And eventually he won't want to share her with anybody. So at some point she's going to have to find a way to get rid of him. Hopefully, by then she'll be successful enough not to need him, or Ian will be a best selling author, and she can just live off him instead.

This is just the cuck route. And Lena is ruthless, nasty and a complete whore, but oh so sexy. You can play Ian and Lena very differently, and I do. On the open route, I have them both so far completely faithful to each other. But gradually moving towards a swinging lifestyle, and perhaps more. But whatever they do, it will be mutually agreed on ( definitely no cheating).

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I mean really she fucks hardly anybody. On the cheating scale, she's well behind the real supersluts on this site. Unless you're fucking at least 10 different guys, how can you seriously call yourself a cheating whore? Next to say Anna, she's just an amateur. So we need more guys for Lena to cheat with, even if it's just a few one-offs. Hopefully, this will happen on the upcoming beach trip?

I loved the Marcel option, because she gets to cuck Jeremy as well.

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Okay why the fuck my Ian fucking Cindy after buying beach clothes???
i never got into her route considering im romancing Holly
anyone have similar bug???
Yeah, I have the same bug on the cuck route, where Ian never fucked anybody beside Lena. That is so not right. Ian's not allowed to fuck at all anymore, and he'd never dream of cheating on his beloved Lena anyway.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I don't get the whole cuck discussion since there seems multiple definitions of that term.

1. You are a cuck as soon as your partner get fucked/fucks someone else.
2. You are a cuck if you specifically enjoy being cheated on and demand your parner to cheat on you.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't get the whole cuck discussion since there seems multiple definitions of that term.

1. You are a cuck as soon as your partner get fucked/fucks someone else.
2. You are a cuck if you specifically enjoy being cheated on and demand your parner to cheat on you.
At this point... Your a cuck. I'm a cuck. Everyones a cuck. By cuckhold logic accord to the resident cuckheads.

Moving the fuck on...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
With Axel it's all about getting her own back on him, by making him believe he has a chance with her, but all along being with someone else and fucking a load of other guys.
This is like, literally the opposite of what the game actually is like. Lena at no point is actively trying to make Axel think he's got a chance with her. At no point has any thoughts along the lines you describe. She just potentially has trouble with getting out of influence of a guy she was completely dominated by.

I understand the desire to write your own fanfiction, but if it requires to completely ignore the original material then it might be better to simply look for a different game. You'll suffer less of cognitive dissonance this way.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
This is like, literally the opposite of what the game actually is like. Lena at no point is actively trying to make Axel think he's got a chance with her. At no point has any thoughts along the lines you describe. She just potentially has trouble with getting out of influence of a guy she was completely dominated by.

I understand the desire to write your own fanfiction, but if it requires to completely ignore the original material then it might be better to simply look for a different game. You'll suffer less of cognitive dissonance this way.
Wait what... Lena's supposed to get back with Axel and cuck everyone? Well fuck, I've been playing the game entirely wrong. F on me then.

Joking aside, nailed it on the head. The entire game presents itself as Lena getting OVER Axel, not getting back with him or him having a chance with her again, when the dude is literally the stockholm syndrome cunty asshole douche who refuses to admit he is over Lena. And to say that the games all about her getting back with him??? Yeah, I think our guy really needs to head to a psych ward or write his own fan fic on Ao3 or something.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I mean really she fucks hardly anybody. On the cheating scale, she's well behind the real supersluts on this site. Unless you're fucking at least 10 different guys, how can you seriously call yourself a cheating whore? Next to say Anna, she's just an amateur. So we need more guys for Lena to cheat with, even if it's just a few one-offs. Hopefully, this will happen on the upcoming beach trip?

I loved the Marcel option, because she gets to cuck Jeremy as well.
Who's Anna?

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
A further clarification, Lena doesn't have to fuck Axel to give the handjob and start the cuck route -- another way to unlock this option is to accept Seymour's contract but do it reluctantly (seymour_disposition < 2). Yet another way is for Lena not to have sex with Ian at all, i.e. delay it for as long as possible during their initial dates, and then start refusing Ian's requests after he grows impatient.
You're right, but for me she has to fuck Axel on the cuck route. Because nobody else is guaranteed to humiliate Ian more. I had Ian get close to Cindy, but ultimately not do anything with her. That way it's doubly humiliating, knowing Axel gets to fuck both of the women he wants, while all he can do is watch.

I suspect eventually cuck Ian will completely get over Cindy, and he'll just accept Lena as the slut she is. And he'll learn to enjoy their crazy lifestyle, even if he never gets to fuck Lena again. In the final analysis, he'll be Lena's partner, and all these other guys like Axel and Seymour who want her exclusively are going to lose out. Being a cuck is not necessarily the worst option, it's all about perspective.

From Lena's point of view, do you want to be with someone like Ian, who can be persuaded to accept your slutty lifestyle and even get off on it, or do you want a stud like Axel, who ultimately wants you all to himself, and will do everything in his power to stop you sleeping around? If you're a slut, you'll choose a guy like cuck Ian everytime, because he's a partner who will do anything for you, but will never try to restrict your freedom. Everyone else, is just for fun. And they never really stood a chance, of being anything more.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes