Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nah, mike is easy to provoke, his confrontation with axel proved that. And if you're interested I have more material, just give me the names I'm missing.:KEK:
Remember that moment with Axel, more like self-defence, because Axel being a hysterical cunt.

Missed characters: Robert, Marcel, basic Ian/Lena on the game beginning, Gillian, Alison, Natasha (GGGB cameo)

notstaged

Jul 26, 2024
You are forgetting to mention that Louise sexts Ian after just one "I like your style" from him, even if Ian is her best friend's boyfriend. She also behaves like a cruel bitch with Stan and she's paranoidly clingy with Jeremy, Lena and Ian.
The whole lovebombing text exchange doesn't make any sense at all, I'm not building a defense case for an existing character, just saying that she could be somewhat elevated out of the frame of shallow Hot Topic/Tim Burton variety goth girl and possibly balance some of her route out. It is funny that Lena can defend Stan after exchanging two words with him and gain wits points for it and call her a bitch, a girl she went to college with and was acquainted enough to agree to rent a place together.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It is funny that Lena can defend Stan after exchanging two words with him and gain wits points for it and call her a bitch, a girl she went to college with and was acquainted enough to agree to rent a place together.
I'd wager a guess Louise is probably someone EK had displeasure of knowing in RL. :sneaky:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Remember that moment with Axel, more like self-defence, because Axel being a hysterical cunt.

Missed characters: Robert, Marcel, basic Ian/Lena on the game beginning, Gillian, Alison, Natasha (GGGB cameo)
Robert: he's bad at sex, doesn't know how to fight and is one of the reasons why lena got fired from her job at the restaurant.

Marcel: Like Jeremy, his only goal is to be a tall black man with a third leg. At this point I think the real size queens are not the female characters in the game but the eva donors.

Basic Ian: a broken and stagnant man after ending a four year relationship.

Basic lena: A girl with dreams and aspirations who had to give up everything to take care of a mother who loves her brother more and dismisses her efforts.

Gillian: If being a basic bitch was a profession Gillian would be employee of the month for 4 consecutive years.

Alison: it's a fucking trap, that woman wants to get pregnant and trap a man.

Natasha: I want to get my hands on that redhead.

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Robert: he's bad at sex, doesn't know how to fight and is one of the reasons why lena got fired from her job at the restaurant.
Should be kicked from the game. Garbage character

Marcel: Like Jeremy, his only goal is to be a tall black man with a third leg. At this point I think the real size queens are not the female characters in the game but the eva donors.
And that's sad Eva doesn't give him a personality, like for Jeremy making only for BBC kinks. That's remind me things with black characters in games who exists only for DEI points.

Basic lena: A girl with dreams and aspirations who had to give up everything to take care of a mother who loves her brother more and dismisses her efforts.
Truth, and honestly she shouldn't give a fuck if mom theats her that way. My Lena gave them the minimum amount of money, knowing where her mother spent it - they won't get another cent. Lena should get on with her life.

Gillian: If being a basic bitch was a profession Gillian would be employee of the month for 4 consecutive years.
Josy of Our Red String (cheater)

Natasha: I want to get my hands on that redhead.
Only one normal natural redhead in the game, can't wait for more content with her. But:

e4a25c2db976c24c166d0efa5e987167.png

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes