Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
hey I'm turning Louise into a sub, so that she can suck off he true love Stan.
It could be erotic with Louise formerly branding him as a creep...so the hold on her to coerce her into this has to be more than an exhibitionist or natural sub tendency...it has to be vice-like...and made of steel. Any ideas?
I hople Louise-Stan happens at one point,that bad girl bully needs to be punished for being so mean:devilish:

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
It could be erotic with Louise formerly branding him as a creep...so the hold on her to coerce her into this has to be more than an exhibitionist or natural sub tendency...it has to be vice-like...and made of steel. Any ideas?
it would be a long game for sure but i think it could be doable, fuck stan or i'm as your mistress will fuck Jeremy and you will watch. maybe something like that?
Hate sex? :unsure:
more like i'm the captain of this relationship now
You are forgetting to mention that Louise sexts Ian after just one "I like your style" from him, even if Ian is her best friend's boyfriend. She also behaves like a cruel bitch with Stan and she's paranoidly clingy with Jeremy, Lena and Ian.
yeah bitch needs a lesson, sure Stan is a bit of an odd duck but her having a hate boner for him even more after she walked in on him wanking is on her, she knocked but did not wait for him to say "come in"
I hople Louise-Stan happens at one point,that bad girl bully needs to be punished for being so mean:devilish:
yeah and then Louise can get pegged by Ivy at the sametime

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes