BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Well, it's going to have impact for those who went for this option, i don't think there's anything wrong with it or that it makes it any lesser.

Just like Lena cheating on Ian only has impact for those who had Lena/Ian relationship and chose for Lena to cheat on Ian.
Yeah you're right, everything can't be relevant to every player anyway after all.

Your example isn't a good one for me though since I don't view anything in Ian and Lena's relationship as at all impactful anyway. Since you control both perspectives I think their pairing is devoid of dramatic pacing. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Other than Mike, another candidate which is probable, I believe EK included Jack for a reason and that is as Gillian(Chameleon's) boyfriend.
EK may have not included Jack just to cater fetishists but for "OH" moment! Bcz at this point everyone is damn sure Mike is Gillian(Chameleon's) boyfriend.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Your example isn't a good one for me though since I don't view anything in Ian and Lena's relationship as at all impactful anyway. Since you control both perspectives I think their pairing is devoid of dramatic pacing. :ROFLMAO:
To each their own :> I like Lena/Ian because with having control over actions of both parties it's very easy to shape a narrative that you want, out of many many possible variations. And i can't help but approach these games mainly as a story-writing experience for made up people, rather than self-insert device.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Other than Mike, another candidate which is probable, I believe EK included Jack for a reason and that is as Gillian(Chameleon's) boyfriend.
EK may have not included Jack just to cater fetishists but for "OH" moment! Bcz at this point everyone is damn sure Mike is Gillian(Chameleon's) boyfriend.
Jack doesn't have girlfriends.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Also alison_jeremy_3some == 2 which I also highlighted in your post above, is this check associated with IanxAlisonxJeremy threesome or BIllyxAlisonxJeremy threesome?
It is for Ian/Alison/Jeremy. When i said that you're right Alison can enter bimbo route even without Ian, i was referring to her doing it when she and Ian didn't have any sort of sexual contact. But the catch is, even in that case she is doing it to attract Ian's attention... so one way or another Ian is always at the center of Alison's bimbofication.

Reactions: | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
More like that he isn't the type to have one.
Technically Jack can settle with Ashley in GGGB, so it's not like he's completely incapable, he's just protecting himself from another heartbreak/disappointment. But i doubt he'd have one when he's still looking for quickies in clubs.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
To each their own :> I like Lena/Ian because with having control over actions of both parties it's very easy to shape a narrative that you want, out of many many possible variations. And i can't help but approach these games mainly as a story-writing experience for made up people, rather than self-insert device.
I don't self-insert either, though I guess I do play Lena, to an extent, as kind of a manifestation of my own interests.

I've never been a fan of the split perspective narrative, at least when it comes to events that Lena and Ian are meant to have different views and experiences towards, I feel like their interactions are just giant spoilers. I'd have more fun playing Lena and not knowing what Ian was getting up to and thinking all the time.

Reactions: Maviarab and ffive

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't self-insert either, though I guess I do play Lena, to an extent, as kind of a manifestation of my own interests.

I've never been a fan of the split perspective narrative, at least when it comes to events that Lena and Ian are meant to have different views and experiences towards, I feel like their interactions are just giant spoilers. I'd have more fun playing Lena and not knowing what Ian was getting up to and thinking all the time.
Agreed. Odd choice (IMO) to make it a multi-protag game...to me a large part of the succes of GGGB was that is was a sole FMC game. In my saves I couldn't care less what Ian is doing lol.

Reactions: GokutheG

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Agreed. Odd choice (IMO) to make it a multi-protag game...to me a large part of the succes of GGGB was that is was a sole FMC game. In my saves I couldn't care less what Ian is doing lol.
To a degree that's my view too. I don't play the game with a vested interest in Ian, but I still try to have fun with his options, as long as they don't hinder Lena. No Ian/Holly for example, and next time I play I plan to not have him and Jeremy pursue Emma either to see how she reacts to Lena when they're out shopping. I was kinda miffed that Lena coming on to her just ended up getting her to start gushing about Jeremy-sex.

Reactions: Maviarab

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
next time I play I plan to not have him and Jeremy pursue Emma either to see how she reacts to Lena when they're out shopping. I was kinda miffed that Lena coming on to her just ended up being her gushing about Jeremy.
I can confirm that Emma doesn't mention Jeremy at all if Ian doesn't get involved with her. At least that's how it played out in my game, when Lena teased her and got flirty.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
I prefer playing as Ian since the picking a girl every playthrough and/or mixing them is neat. With Lena its harder, since most guys are shit.
I wasn't trying to restart the "I prefer protagonist x" discussion, it's my opinion that Ian's story would be better without Lena's perspective too. I just happen to prefer female MC, so that's where I focus my discussion.
I can confirm that Emma doesn't mention Jeremy at all if Ian doesn't get involved with her. At least that's how it played out in my game, when Lena teased her and got flirty.
Ian is the one who puts the idea of getting with Emma into Jeremy's head so I was assuming that'd be the case. I'm not expecting some grand revelation mind you, I just found it unappealing that when I had a girl grope another girl, the victim starts talking about cock right away. I was kinda hoping the option would lead to something starting between the two women. :ROFLMAO:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Are you sure you write that correct?
You really didn't forget IanxLena, DID YOU?
You want me to go down this road AGAIN?

Seriously, WTF are you guys reading? Or are you guys UNABLE to grasp the story?
I'm baffled at the audacity of people who are constantly trying to project Jeremy as GOOD GUY!
WHY are you guys putting veil upon his actions?

#WTF
I do remember IanxLena. Jeremy relents after a lot of pressure from Lena. Look, I know Jeremy isn't a good guy, but he's not a bad guy either. He's a decent looking guy, with a big dick, that is pretty easily manipulated by others around him. A himbo basically.

So perhaps willingly would have been a better word? He knowingly fucked Lena while she was dating Ian and he lacked the willpower to tell her "No," but he wasn't actively trying to get in her pants, especially if heretofore Ian hasn't been comfortable with the idea of others also being interested in his LI.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Thats so boring through.
Mike+Gillian is the perfect drama for both Lena and Ian.
I agree it would be. But for me, I'm not seeing any solid indications that it's the case. In Chapter 6, when Lena and Mike have sex, and Lena gives Mike a titfuck. She asks Mike if his girlfriend does this for him. And Mike responds no, because she's pretty much flat-chested. The problem with that, is that Gillian isn't flat-chested. She has very similar breasts to Lena. Because when Ian meets Gillian, Lena is initially with him and you can compare the two of them. If Gillian isn't flat-chested, then that suggests that she can't be Mike's girlfriend.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I just found it unappealing that when I had a girl grope another girl, the victim starts talking about cock right away. I was kinda hoping the option would lead to something starting between the two women. :ROFLMAO:
I think it will start to something, we just need to get to the beach house. The seed has certainly been sown. I think the whole point of Emma revealing her sexcapades with Jeremy to Lena was for them to form certain bonds about sex and / or fetishes: anal, BBC, the pink vibrator that Seymour makes Lena wear; and to establish furry and / or beastiality since we've also seen the horsecock dildo at the sex shop. It is the first time that Lena is able to purchase those, so it's also a way for EK to bring attention to the fact that new items are in the sex shop.

Side Note: For my own mental health I really hope beastiality doesn't become a thing, watching the Project Myriam thread become a non-stop beastiality wishlist from the users has actively hurt my overall enjoyment of that game.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes