Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Since Jeremy can end up either great (5 chicks not counting Eli) or loser ("only" Louise), we are getting nowhere talking about player interference.

Hence my initial notice how Jeremy performs without us interfering. On average, without us neither helping or sabotaging him.

The results?

- He has Louise for a good while, though he loses her since Ivy blows him in front of his girlfriend (man, what a loser).
- He gets Alison unless Ian pushes for her and/or has high charisma.
- What was Ivys Jeremy score if Ian and Lena answer neutral toward her? Regardless, failing to get Ivy is no shame, Eva portrays her as the best girl who is the hardest to get. Ivy considering him for 12 chapters is already a feat on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Ivy blowing Jeremy is far more intimate and most importantly, voluntary on her own accord.

Ian happen to touch Ivy during the exercise is involuntary and not the result of Ivy wanting him to touch her. Its even unprofessional and pathetic if you would get aroused just by touching a woman. Only someone like Stan would brag about such an accomplishment, being able to touch a woman without repercussions.

• Haha

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
The results?

- He has Louise for a good while, though he loses her since Ivy blows him in front of his girlfriend (man, what a loser).
- He gets Alison unless Ian pushes for her and/or has high charisma.
- What was Ivys Jeremy score if Ian and Lena answer neutral toward her? Regardless, failing to get Ivy is no shame, Eva portrays her as the best girl who is the hardest to get. Ivy considering him for 12 chapters is already a feat on his own.
  • Losing a faithful GF for a 10 secs BJ (man, what a loser). Ivy didn't even care for Jeremy's life, just wanted to spite and show Louise that her "BOYFRIEND" was a horndog.
  • Yes, clearly the second choice and as an afterthought by a future bimbo.
  • Python:
    if ivy_jeremy == 2:
                v "..."
                v "You're both, but alright... I'll drive you home. Let's get going."
                j "Awesome!"
            elif ivy_jeremy == 1:
                v "..."
                v "Some other night, maybe."
                $ fjeremy = "n"
            else:
                v "You're delusional, that's what you are."
                $ fjeremy = "sad"

Agree with your last point, she is hard to get.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ivy blowing Jeremy is far more intimate and most importantly, voluntary on her own accord.

Ian happen to touch Ivy during the exercise is involuntary and not the result of Ivy wanting him to touch her. Its even unprofessional and pathetic if you would get aroused just by touching a woman. Only someone like Stan would brag about such an accomplishment, being able to touch a woman without repercussions.
That only will happen if the player is shitty friend to Louise, goes out of the way and not tell Louise about him, duh!.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
That only will happen if the player is shitty friend to Louise, goes out of the way and not tell Louise about him, duh!.
Which Lena doesn't do by default. The default option is that she doesn't interfer.

Let's say Ian and Lena don't exist or don't live in Baluart. How would the plot normaly unfold? Wade would lose Cindy to Axel, Perry would stay shy and not make a move on Emma or Perry, Stan would be lonely, the cafe would be sold and so on. What is Jeremy doing on his own, without Ian and Lena helping or sabotaging him?

- Jeremy gets Alison.
- Jeremy gets blown by Ivy and her stance toward him is neutral.

The overall problem is that you drag him down on Stan and Perry level, when he isn't that bad. This doesn't mean he is on the other end of the spectrum and on Seymour/Axel level.

His performance overall is:

Seymour
Axel
Mike
Jeremy
Wade
Robert
Perry
Stan

Slightly above average.

• Haha

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jeremy never cared about Louise being his girlfriend* but he did want to get it on with Ivy. I doubt he considers himself a loser for getting what he was after, if just for a moment, when it didn't cost him anything of real value (in his eyes)

*) if anything, he didn't want her to think she's his "girlfriend" but wouldn't tell her because he's in general averse to drama.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Make your mind up...
If Lena is not there...they would never have gone back for that scene to happen in the first place and it's Lena's choices that lead to that scene.
Also the fact that if Lena wasn't present, then Ivy would most likely have never found out about Louise and Jeremy would have scored with her.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Which Lena doesn't do by default. The default option is that she doesn't interfer.

Let's say Ian and Lena don't exist or don't live in Baluart. How would the plot normaly unfold? Wade would lose Cindy to Axel, Perry would stay shy and not make a move on Emma or Perry, Stan would be lonely, the cafe would be sold and so on. What is Jeremy doing on his own, without Ian and Lena helping or sabotaging him?

- Jeremy gets Alison.

The overall problem is that you drag him down on Stan and Perry level, when he isn't that bad. This doesn't mean he is on the other end of the spectrum and on Seymour/Axel level.

Seymour
Axel
Mike
Jeremy
Wade
Robert
Perry
Stan

Slightly above average.
Dude, nobody is taking him to Stan's or Perry's level. We just pointed out that he is a horndog and thinking 10secs BJ is an achievement when getting used as a pawn in someone's game is a big W. Is disheartening.

Reactions: SerHawkes and yuvce

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Make your mind up...

If Lena is not there...they would never have gone back for that scene to happen in the first place and it's Lena's choices that lead to that scene.
With neutral I refer to her in chapter 12. In chapter 7/8 she was all over Jeremy.
The scene happens without Lena.

• Haha

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Which Lena doesn't do by default. The default option is that she doesn't interfer...
Exactly! none of them are default. It's player's choice if he wants to be a bad friend and not tell her or be a good friend. It's path with different things happening on them. Nothing is default in this choice.

...Let's say Ian and Lena don't exist or don't live in Baluart. How would the plot normaly unfold? Wade would lose Cindy to Axel, Perry would stay shy and not make a move on Emma or Perry, Stan would be lonely, the cafe would be sold and so on. What is Jeremy doing on his own, without Ian and Lena helping or sabotaging him?

- Jeremy gets Alison.
That JeremyxIvy scene wouldn't happen if Lena is not there in first place. If MC's are not there than the Protagonist/s will be differ and still it will depend on player's choice.

But stick to this ORS. We are here discussing what is happening now or happened as of now, not what will happen.

...The overall problem is that you drag him down on Stan and Perry level, when he isn't that bad. This doesn't mean he is on the other end of the spectrum and on Seymour/Axel level.

Seymour
Axel
Mike
Jeremy
Wade
Robert
Perry
Stan

Slightly above average.
And where did I compare him with Stan or Perry? Do mention pls. I would be happy to say sorry right now if I did say that but no I'm not saying sorry for stating the truth whether that hurts your feeling or not when I state the facts and nowhere I said that he is on Perry's or Stan's level He scored Louise so, he is clearly better than them at the very least.

This performance rating of yours is YOUR opinion as they vary from person to person. You putting him above Wade which I don't agree even if Wade is a slob now.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Dude, nobody is taking him to Stan's or Perry's level. We just pointed out that he is a horndog and thinking 10secs BJ is an achievement when getting used as a pawn in someone's game is a big W. Is disheartening.
-> https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-prologue-full-eva-kiss.48813/post-12939711
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-prologue-full-eva-kiss.48813/post-12940742

If Jeremy, an average player is compared to an social awkward like Mr. Bean, the tendency is clear.

That JeremyxIvy scene wouldn't happen if Lena is not there in first place.
It does. Jeremy, Ivy and Louise do the bet on their own and Louise ends the relationship after Ivy blows Jeremy.

This performance rating of yours is YOUR opinion as they vary from person to person. You putting him above Wade which I don't agree even if Wade is a slob now.
We can ascertain through various criterias which character is better than the other. It can urn out to be an opinion and a fact. I suppose you could have the opinion that Stan is a gigachad and Axel a virgin, but you would have nothing to back that up and get contradicted immediatly. My ratings should be close to what Eva and society as a whole agrees to be a standard.

Jeremy vs Wade is a close one. Currently, Wade can't control his temper and is unwilling to even go out. Jeremy is smarter than this and also able to give a girl a good time, he is partying, active and wants to meet people. Its far more valuable than what Wade brings. Jeremy is fitter, he has a job vs Wade being unemployed. These are criterias and not mere opinions.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...It does. Jeremy, Ivy and Louise do the bet on their own and Louise ends the relationship after Ivy blows Jeremy.
It doesn't if Lena tells Louise about his desperate attempts. You need that choice for it to get work.

...We can ascertain through various criterias which character is better than the other. It can urn out to be an opinion and a fact. I suppose you could have the opinion that Stan is a gigachad and Axel a virgin, but you would have nothing to back that up and get contradicted immediatly. My ratings should be close to what Eva and society as a whole agrees to be a standard.

Jeremy vs Wade is a close one. Currently, Wade can't control his temper and is unwilling to even go out. Jeremy is smarter than this and also able to give a girl a good time, he is partying, active and wants to meet people. Its far more valuable than what Wade brings. Jeremy is fitter, he has a job vs Wade being unemployed. These are criterias and not mere opinions.
If you believe so. Rating is subjective and I won't rate Jeremy higher for his character among other things.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
It doesn't if Lena tells Louise about his desperate attempts. You need that choice for it to get work.
Which would be player interference. The default option is that Lena is silent. Telling Louise also requires points, so it can't be a default option. And again, we can ignore Lenas interference and consider what Jeremy, Louise and Ivy are doing on their own to properly judge them.
If you believe so. Rating is subjective and I won't rate Jeremy higher for his character among other things.
4>3 isn't really a matter of believe or opinion. If you take everything for subjective and don't formulate and use criterias to form something that we can all agree on and apply in many areas, then you have no rules, no standards, nothing to rank either high or low. Nothing would matter.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
4>3 isn't really a matter of believe or opinion. If you take everything for subjective and don't formulate and use criterias to form something that we can all agree on and apply in many areas, then you have no rules, no standards, nothing to rank either high or low. Nothing would matter.
Than let me shed some light on why I rate Jeremy lower than Wade bcz of his character.

Jeremy doesn't stop going after Alison even when Ian directly tells him not to go after Alison in front of Wade and Perry (What a bro he is:rolleyes:!). Dude is fucking his best friend's girlfriend (What a bro he is:rolleyes:!). How he handled Louise matter. These are the main reasons I can't rate him higher than Wade. Wade is trying to do something for himself(not the best thing) at least he ain't two-faced like Jeremy.

What is character development of Jeremy again?

"Jeremy ain't friend of no one"! Period:coffee:!

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
You all are wrong btw.
Is not thanks to the player that Jeremy gets a "10 seconds" blowjob.
Is thanks to the player Ivy the viper gets to hunt her prey.
Look at her face:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think we can all agree the real winner of that "party" is Ivy not matter your choices.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes