Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Description
Alison was another of Ian's classmates during high school. Though she has her own group of friends, she and Ian had a very good relationship. After high school, Alison focused on her Civil Engineering studies, and she and Ian grew distant, even though they kept in touch occasionally. Even though she's a beautiful and intelligent woman, she seems to be going through a tough break. She recently lost her job and broke off her three-year relationship with her boyfriend...
Beautiful and intelligent woman damn even EK knows shes the best girl;)

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Gillian has a masters degree!?
Yeah, she left Ian after finishing her master's.
Damn Mike really got himself a good girl for him:whistle:
Mike got a good cheater gf. Doesn't matter though, cheaters deserve cheaters. I wonder if she will have a fling with Jeremy or Marcel when she visits the club :KEK:

That too can be considered a red flag if you let someone push you over or you can't say no to them:confused:, etc.
Classic case of low self-esteem leading to people-pleasing. :(

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah, she left Ian after finishing her master's.

Mike got a good cheater gf. Doesn't matter though, cheaters deserve cheaters. I wonder if she will have a fling with Jeremy or Marcel when she visits the club :KEK:
Jeremy would never touch her because of the bro code or something.
Marcel through...:sneaky:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
On a completely different topic, I am replaying chapt 6: Ivy says to Lena: "you and your snobbish taste. I often wonder where you got that from". There are other hints in the game, and now I'm pretty sure Seymour is Lena's biological father. What do you all think ?

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Jeremy would never touch her because of the bro code or something.
Marcel through...:sneaky:
Jeremy will ask for her consent first. If she agrees and pushes through it, the bro code goes out of the window. Just like it happened with Lena.
Marcel :KEK:. Just needs (chapternumber_bbc == "marcel")
Python:
 "Axel wrestled himself out of Marcel's embrace and pushed him against the wall, making the entire bathroom rumble."
Bruh, sounds more like an intense love-making session than a fight. LMAO.

On a completely different topic, I am replaying chapt 6: Ivy says to Lena: "you and your snobbish taste. I often wonder where you got that from". There are other hints in the game, and now I'm pretty sure Seymour is Lena's biological father. What do you all think ?
Ivy gets pissed off at Lena for not agreeing with her. It's just a subtle hint of saying "Think you are better than me?". She hates the goody two-shoes attitude.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Python:
 "Axel wrestled himself out of Marcel's embrace and pushed him against the wall, making the entire bathroom rumble."
Bruh, sounds more like an intense love-making session than a fight. LMAO.
When did this happen? Am I missing something:WaitWhat:? I guess it's on Axel's path, right?

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes