SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
And how did fight ended between Axel and Marcel? We could get hint of how good fighter Axel is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Marcel was gonna floor Axel.
  • Lena intervened as always.
  • Axel still pushing his luck.
  • Marcel understood Axel was deranged.
  • Marcel ended it professionally.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Axel will give Ian tough time. "He wrestled himself out of Marcel's embrace and pushed him into the wall" is indicating that he is active practicing his skills to move this swiftly. He can clearly tackle Marcel and give him a tough time.

I believe Ian would need BOTH grappling and boxing skills to defeat Axel. Ian also got reflexes in his favor(IanxAxel hand to hand scene at Ivy's birthday) as Axel does(AxelxMarcel fight scene).

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Axel will give Ian tough time. "He wrestled himself out of Marcel's embrace and pushed him into the wall" is indicating that he is active practicing his skills to move this swiftly. He can clearly tackle Marcel and give him a tough time.

I believe Ian would need BOTH grappling and boxing skills to defeat Axel. Ian also got reflexes in his favor(IanxAxel hand to hand scene at Ivy's birthday) as Axel does(AxelxMarcel fight scene).
Yeah, Ian will need both. The game does push us for grappling first, even Wen said that for Ian's height grappling is much better. There is a huge weight/height difference between Axel and Ian though. We will need to see how Ian does against Jeremy in 2nd round of sparring.
In the meantime, enjoy some Robert clobbering :KEK:
1708076667232.png 1708076568243.png

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, Ian will need both. The game does push us for grappling first, even Wen said that for Ian's height grappling is much better. There is a huge weight/height difference between Axel and Ian though. We will need to see how Ian does against Jeremy in 2nd round of sparring.
A light weight has no chance against a heavy weight, even at grappling.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I think Marcel would have won either way, it's his job after all to handle these kinds of situations. But to be fair to Axel, most guys wouldn't be at their best fighting while their dick is out.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Any variable if you had the Marcel scene before or is just the same dialogue?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There are other hints in the game, and now I'm pretty sure Seymour is Lena's biological father. What do you all think ?
I think EK went to specifically address this theory:
Python:
                    l "I'm curious... Do you have any family? Did you ever get married?"
                    s "No, I never did... Never had any offspring, either. My focus was always on other matters."
But some people won't be deterred and keep dreaming on.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
There is a side story that made Lena and Ivy best friends is hilarious.
Python:
v "Long story short, his girlfriend stole his phone, tricked me into believing it was him texting me, and asked me for some rather... Unflattering pictures."
v "And those pictures ended up running through high school."
lo "What kind of unflattering pictures?"
l "They involved a diaper, a pacifier, and a giant rattle!"
l "The nicknames people came up with were so funny..."
v "It was a fucking nightmare."
lo "You can't escape karma..."
l "But I was there all along with you to make it more sufferable, was I not?"
v "Yeah... If that hadn't happened, maybe we wouldn't have become friends."
Apparently, she got roped into paraphilic infantilism(baby play) :KEK:.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee | and ffive

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
As the inofficial third main character connecting Ian and Lena, Holly is naturally given the third most amount of partners, levels of corruption, outfits etc.
Without counting, it should be Lena > Ian > Holly, since Lena also has lesbian options, while Ian has no gay options.

Reactions: GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes