SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Eh, Ian is very much what you choose to make him. So, you know. Insert that 'guy riding a bike' picture here.
Sister, Please..PNG
Ian was already building his harem. Lena, Holly, Ivy, Emma. Cinders probably dead in some ditch, Alison suing for child support on Jeremy's broke ass, who is probably the power bottom to Jasmin somewhere in the world.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
True, as it would be par of the course. Empty promises and such.

Though Ian-Ivy-Lena certainly would be a true dream. And the most epic of threesomes. Would put all routes to shame. But given everything it's likely not gonna happen or be delayed to like Chapter 16 or so...
View attachment 3371914
I hope to see that this makes you feel better and maybe a little excited, for my part I hope to see several variables that can occur when it finally happens, one of them would be Ivy/Holly/Ian, it will be a hot moment but depending on the route it is It's possible that I'll send my friendship with Jeremy to hell, after Cindy, how easy it is to break friendships for me, right? :unsure::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
1708460591527.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Can someone take a good screenshot of the face Lena makes at the end of the Jack scene,the big open eyes face?
She does it too in the end of the last Seymour scene too.
Im too lazy to do it,so thanks in advance;)

Reactions: Leongen43

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Would like to give this game a try, would you guys recommend it or not and why? I read some reviews but I still don't know what to expect. Also, should i play good girl gone bad first? Didn't play as well.

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
Would like to give this game a try, would you guys recommend it or not and why? I read some reviews but I still don't know what to expect. Also, should i play good girl gone bad first? Didn't play as well.
Well, this is the page dedicated to the game, so you'll probably not be exposed to too many dissenting opinions here.

I guess it depends on what you're into. GGGB is more direct with its sexual themes so if you just want a pleasure cruise it's not bad to start out with. If you like your material to be more story-driven then ORS is a better fit.

Just because ORS is newer, and therefore better quality, I would recommend starting with Good Girl Gone Bad first, it's harder to downgrade after all.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It is a good game. You can make Both MC's as you wish more depraved or conservative, you name it.

You don't need to play GGGB before as ORS is a separate game not relating to GGGB other than easter eggs(3 or 4) and reusing GGGB's characters.

Reactions: Leongen43 and jikop

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
No,is not a sex scene face,is a face she makes after,where she goes full bug eyes while talking.
I would've to download CH12 again this is images folder of CH11 beta.
If anyone else have already downloaded ch12, do give Xupuzulla that pic.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is a good game. You can make Both MC's as you wish more depraved or conservative, you name it.

You don't need to play GGGB before as ORS is a separate game not relating to GGGB other than easter eggs(3 or 4) and reusing GGGB's characters.
It's true I played the game and it has 0 weight in the history of ORS with the exception of the cameos that some seem to fill with the difference of Jess that I liked the variants of her that indicate the corruption of Lena :unsure:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The only thing that bothers me about Ian is having a low level of customization, I would like Ian to have tattoos as good as Mike's and the option to change his hairstyle or at least hair color, right? :unsure: :confused:
Sadly each such customization means extra work for each picture with the character in the game, so especially for the protagonist it can add up quickly. So can't say i'm surprised EK has refrained from it, even if this might've been in the initial plans. They probably already have hands full with Lena's optional tattoo layers etc.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Sadly each such customization means extra work for each picture with the character in the game, so especially for the protagonist it can add up quickly. So can't say i'm surprised EK has refrained from it, even if this might've been in the initial plans. They probably already have hands full with Lena's optional tattoo layers etc.
And other NPC's too. She may add it in future when she merges some paths together or on some Ian's ending/s.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If it were true, the same thing would happen with Lena, doesn't stalking have many variables in a Lena sex scene and isn't that also extra work for EK? Even so with Lena she does it but not with Ian, it doesn't seem fair, if both are protagonists and have the same weight in the story :unsure: :cautious::whistle:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If it were true, the same thing would happen with Lena, doesn't stalking have many variables in a Lena sex scene and isn't that also extra work for EK?
Yes, it does mean extra work for EK to give these options to Lena. For whatever reason EK has decided to give Lena a higher priority here instead of maybe 1 option for each MC and, tbh, it's not really all that surprising -- there's likely many more people who like to customize "their" Lena (given the previous game, GGGB, only had female protagonist) and don't give two shits about Ian's visuals, or Ian at all for that matter.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes