Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yes, it does mean extra work for EK to give these options to Lena. For whatever reason EK has decided to give Lena a higher priority here instead of maybe 1 option for each MC and, tbh, it's not really all that surprising -- there's likely many more people who like to customize "their" Lena (given the previous game, GGGB, only had female protagonist) and don't give two shits about Ian's visuals, or Ian at all for that matter.
OK, I understand EK gives priority to Lena, it is her decision and there is nothing to do, thanks anyway for telling me :(

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Terrible!

You are not on Onlyfans Lena, pull yourself together woman!
I like it for the reason you do not. What I like is the contrast it makes with her regular, kind of intelligent face. In fact my main save maximizes her intelligence and keeps her celibate except with Holly and Ivy. I also have one where she is with Ian (hoping for Seymour to use them as two puppets...with Ian ordered to exploit Lena). I want her as intelligent and charismatic as possible....but not able to hold it together when climaxing during Seymour's sessions and those of his later designated handlers.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
No,is not a sex scene face,is a face she makes after,where she goes full bug eyes while talking.
1708467118758.png
Crazy Serious

1708467163533.png
Crazy Smile

1708467245723.png
Crazy

Louise went back to her dad for a while, right? I half suspect it's an excuse from Eva to not have to make semi-regular sex scenes with her for a while.
Yeah, she went back. Good riddance, we already have too many loons in the game.

• Yay, new update!
  • Love
Reactions: ffive and Xupuzulla

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Think it's done? Looks kinda bland tbh..
IIRC that sprite has been in the game files for a pretty long while now. Can't tell if there was any touch-ups to it since the first time it was discovered, but in any case, it's probably still work in progress.

Reactions: | Vee |

BlandChili

Engaged Member
Dec 15, 2020
IIRC that sprite has been in the game files for a pretty long while now. Can't tell if there was any touch-ups to it since the first time it was discovered, but in any case, it's probably still work in progress.
Ah, I see, must've missed it then. I don't recall seeing it posted before. I'd personally prefer something more revealing than that there if Lena ever makes it onto a stage. :devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes