varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Are you talking about Ian or his new special friend Cindy Axel, I think no one is so innocent to believe that these two did not do something as well as they can do with Ian, if it was already difficult for her to control herself when Ian was present, imagine them two are alone where it could end up in a hot sex scene like the one he had with Lena, it's possible right?:unsure: :oops::geek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean...she was frothing at the mouth the moment she met Axel. So it's definitely in the realm of possibility. I guess it's gonna come down to how much she likes Ian.

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla and ffive

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Are you talking about Ian or his new special friend Cindy Axel, I think no one is so innocent to believe that these two did not do something as well as they can do with Ian, if it was already difficult for her to control herself when Ian was present, imagine them two are alone where it could end up in a hot sex scene like the one he had with Lena, it's possible right?:unsure: :oops::geek:

People in this thread are weird sometimes,they act like Wade deserves to be cucked but somehow Cindy jumping on that Axel dick is not a possibility because fuck logic i guess:whistle:

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
I'm really liking this game but... I'm trying an alternative let's play and being some kind of bad guy and have a "complain". Why am I allowed to cheat with Cindy but forced to end my "relationship" with Alison? That's all I had to say, as I already wrote, I like the game. Btw, I got an error, well many errors, when I chose to try Emma's drug.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I'm really liking this game but... I'm trying an alternative let's play and being some kind of bad guy and have a "complain". Why am I allowed to cheat with Cindy but forced to end my "relationship" with Alison? That's all I had to say, as I already wrote, I like the game. Btw, I got an error, well many errors, when I chose to try Emma's drug.
Cutting down on branches because we're getting closer to establishing serious relationships for the later chapters.

Atleast that's what I believe.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Cindy is a diva personality personified. Imagine her becoming a full-fledged top model, her attitude would crank tenfold.
Cindy's personality doesn't bother me but her obvious desperation to change her life where Ian can help the change but the attraction she feels for Axel is evident and if we add that to the consequences of being discovered by others, it seems like a route that I don't see a good ending, right?:unsure:
1710481063833.png

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Cindy's personality doesn't bother me but her obvious desperation to change her life where Ian can help the change but the attraction she feels for Axel is evident and if we add that to the consequences of being discovered by others, it seems like a route that I don't see a good ending, right?:unsure:
Desperation comes from needs and Cindy needs to find her true self. She's doing her accounting job at her father's place which we know was given to her on a silver platter. She never worked hard for herself because she got everything without doing much work. Cindy's at that age when the realisation hits you hard, she has nothing to show for it. Hence she is trying to change, which is positive.

Personality is more important than having good looks. Sure, good looks will open up doors for potential partners much easier, but after that; good looks will not carry you throughout a relationship. Eh, Axel is a handsome bloke who wouldn't feel attracted to him? Again, the attraction is superficial, not emotional. Lena knows Axel's inner self and even tries to warn Cindy at the pub.

You can kiss Cindy and stop it then and there without getting caught by Ivy/Jeremy and still keep it on the down low. Going after your friend's SO is a shitty move nonetheless. Get ostracized by your group when things blow up or just cut ties with them before, it's up to you. These are the two scenarios that I see on Cindy's path. Ivy said it's a rumour and not a definite truth, so take that accusation about Cindy with a grain of salt.

Reactions: tbs9090 and yuvce
4.60 star(s) 324 Votes