Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I think it'd be more correct to say Lena is smitten with Seymour if her disposition towards him is high, but this isn't necessarily reciprocal -- Seymour frequently makes use of a sprite literally named "evil" around her, even in this scenario.
That is mainly because Seymour has to be the "big bad" of the game. There is AFAIK also a variable which is for how much Seymour likes Lena. Seymour can get smitten by her.

Reactions: bonerland

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Well, considering how cuckolding is becoming popular within couples as kink, it's not surprising. Cuckold fetish is more common than cuckquean fetish.
The problem here is that there is a big difference between a "Stag", "Balanced" and a "Beta". And most of those wanting to see ian as a cuck want him a doormat beta.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is AFAIK also a variable which is for how much Seymour likes Lena. Seymour can get smitten by her.
Not really, no. The only two flags for Seymour (other than specific choices made at various points) are Lena's disposition towards him, and Lena's sexual attraction. Other than that, there's simple relationship score, like with any other character. It's used mostly interchangeably with Lena's disposition, and reflects more Lena's opinion on Seymour, than the other way around.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Well in my playthrough hes interested in only one, he seems like down to earth dude, like a bro one
What i was getting at was, if you play Ian like that then he's nothing like "normal traditional dude" because that's hardly what guys are actually like.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Well in my playthrough hes interested in only one, he seems like down to earth dude, like a bro one, while this Lena is like an embodiment of succubus or degenerate lifestyle of consuming drugs and alcohol, whoring herself out, doing only fans, fucking old men and creeps. How is Ian worse.
Lena can be a good girl or a bad one just like Ian who can be a good boy or a bad one. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Lena can be a good girl or a bad one just like Ian who can be a good boy or a bad one. :BootyTime:
Exactly! And it does also not have to be 100% good/bad, you can mix it up. For example, I cannot stand drugs, so even the most wild Ian/Lena/friends will not become druggies in my playthroughs. Or a normal Ian can also like the threesomes with e.g. Alison and wild Holly. Wild Lena does not cheat. There are many options.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Sometimes it is really baffling what a part of the player base wants in ORS, "selling Lena in Dubai into slavery" or such similar s.... Especially without including the various differeant paths we have.
If Lena is on good or great terms with Seymour, this will definitely NOT happen, on those paths he is far too smitten with Lena.
I agree, but once in Dubai, Seymour will no longer be in a great position of power and Lena's enslavement will occur against his will. *sigh*
EDIT: While Seymour will be glad to see Lena controlled by the emirs, what I agree with is that he would not actually sell her to them. They would have to forcibly take her.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I just want Seymour to do something,make Lena fuck someone while he watches or something.
Im bored of the "photoshoot" sessions he does,move the plot forward already,Evakiss:mad:
I agree, especially since the second interlude after the contract was less hot than the first, and was later amended to be even tamer. The first interlude (recall that no camera was used) after the contract was signed, was to me, the hottest scene of the entire game so far. The music and Lena's facial expressions were great. But it really is time to move it forward...perhaps one more shoot in front of Seymour's contacts with some of them directing the action, like in those virtual rooms people pay to enter to direct one person (usually male) to perform on another (usually a female). EK can go so far with this arc. I wonder why she moves it so slowly.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I think it'd be more correct to say Lena is smitten with Seymour if her disposition towards him is high, but this isn't necessarily reciprocal -- Seymour frequently makes use of a sprite literally named "evil" around her, even in this scenario.
This message of yours is well constructed. Seymour is smitten; but with Lena's sexual abilities to have him glut his evil sexual inclinations.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes