NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
What is going on here? :oops:(wrong answers only)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly that outfit has such "rich white gay" energy that I can't even feel that Ian is getting "cucked" here. By his expression it feels like Wade wants to rail Ian and Holly is one of those wattpad yaoi reading girls who wants to watch them.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Behid the scenes: scene planning
New
12 minutes ago
I've already talked about the process of creating the lewd scenes in past posts, and it hasn't changed that much: normally, I start by having a general idea of the scene, the characters involved and any plot point I want to advance in it. With that in mind, I decide on the beat of the scene, and which images I need to illustrate it. I choose my reference material, create the drawing, send them to the colorist, edit what she sends back and export the final assets with any layered images (tattos, clothing,etc) they might need. Then I code the images or animations and finally I write the scene, using the illustrationsv I already created to draw inspiration.
Lately, however, I've been finding neccessary to create a storyboard to plan the scene out. One of the reasons is I try to find illustrations I can re-use or re-purpose to aid to the flow of the scene, or because I'm not sure how to order the main beats of it, which action should go first, etc. In Chapter 12 there was the added complication of modularity and timing of the scenes, which made hesitate a lot on how to order the scenes, where to insert them in the narrative of the episode, or how to combine them when some plotlines intersect.

Here you can see the storyboards for the Holly Trinity scene. At first I was considering having the scene play out slightly different if Ian was dating either Lena or Holly, but in the end I decided to streamline it to save myself some heavy work that wouldn't add too much to the final experience. This was a very important scene and I wanted to make it justice, so it was hard to decide how to structure it, which images to include and how to write it. You can even see a drawing that didn't make the final cut (but I will surely use in the future). At first I pictured the scene happening in the bedroom, but in the end I decided it would be more interesting and varied if it happened on the beach, so I had to edit some of the drawings and scrap that one.
As you can see, some storyboards mix finished or reused images, with work in progress drawings or the reference images I'm considering using or adding to the scene (I've blurred them due to Patron tos). The IanxLena scenes in chapter 12 were especially hard to figure out, because they were several and they were very sensitive to the different routes that exist in that storyline. I went over the storyboards for a while and created many iterations until I found one that worked okay.

Emma's scenes were easier, but it was important to decide which events and images would be used in the different scenes (morning and night, and both the full-on or partial IanxEmma routes). I had the pareticular beats in mind and I had illustrated them, but how to order and connect them required a bit more thought.
Finally, this is the storyboard I quickly put together to plan out the scene where slutty Holly makes a move on Ian. This was a scene I had in mind but almost didn't include due to time constraints, but it was the perfect moment to do so and I really wanted to. Since in this route Ian hasn't had any (at most 1 or 2) lewd scenes with Holly, I felt justified to reuse a lot of the drawings I had created for other scenes, some with minor variations. Here, it was a matter of seeing what I had to work with and how could I connect the images to describe a scene that made sense in my mind and felt new. However, I'd really like to add some dedicated illustrations to this scene, and I will. The illustrations are being worked at right now.)

I hope you found this behind the scenes look interesting, I haven't come up with anything else that's worth showing, but if you have any ideas or questions about the process of creating this last update, let me know in the comments and I'll see if I can make a new post about it. Thanks!
Tags

Holly Trinity path probably the only one that i don't think i will play in the game, cuz i just makes Ian became the biggest BETA Male in the game every time lol, even Perry did much better job than him :KEK: :KEK:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
If Gillian is Mike's girlfriend and if Ian can date her later on (there are heart options and relationship points for her), then she must break up in some way or another. If that depended on Lena fucking Mike, then Gillian would be missable on most runs. But since Ivy always fucks Mike, Gillian always has a reason to break up with Mike and thus be available to Ian.
I mean gillian is my typ of waifu but she aint loyal :devilish: :devilish:

But maybe even if innocent she has a ego like she cheats but if she get cheated on she breaks up:unsure:

Or maybe mike breaks up with her?

Or she still loves ian in a weird way even if being slutty turns her on

We will see....

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Thats so cool!
Where is the fucking epilogue through?
The current release is 12.3 Beta. You ATLEAST need 12.3 Final by Jan 2025 :ROFLMAO: .

12.3 Epilogue ALPHA by May '25.
12.3 Epilogue BETA by June '25.
12.3 Epilogue Final by...

Well...I hear the weather is nice this next time of year.:KEK: Also RIP in peace my blue balls. That teased horse dildo isn't ever gonna get used till the end isn't it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Honestly that outfit has such "rich white gay" energy that I can't even feel that Ian is getting "cucked" here. By his expression it feels like Wade wants to rail Ian and Holly is one of those wattpad yaoi reading girls who wants to watch them.
Wade: "Lena told me that you've railed my girlfriend, Ian! You mfer, I'm gonna pay you back with the same."
Ian: "You what, you're going to fuck Holly?"
Wade: "Oh no, i'm gonna pay you back directly."
Holly: "..."

:whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The current release is 12.3 Beta. You ATLEAST need 12.3 Final by Jan 2025 :ROFLMAO: .

12.3 Epilogue ALPHA by May '25.
12.3 Epilogue BETA by June '25.
12.3 Epilogue Final by...

Well...I hear the weather is nice this next time of year.:KEK: Also RIP in peace my blue balls. That teased horse dildo isn't ever gonna get used till the end isn't it.
LOL i forgot about that dildo,i wonder what EK is going to do with thato_O

Reactions: Balsamic

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
is it possible for Ian to be in a relationship with Holly and still make her a slut?
Unfortunately not and that´s the biggest miss, in potential paths imo.
You can make her become more open minded/outgoing, though but you probably knew that already.
Well, if you play your cards right, it seems that Ian and slutty Holly can become a couple now. We already discussed it a bit in the last few weeks. e.g. pages 2747-2760 and 2768-2775.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes