noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I mean, slutty Holly could be simply browsing some Tinder for new meats to ogle and screw around with. She doesn't need to get all hung up on the few randos she already fucked.
Very true. BuffChad69 looks like he has some strong arms and nice abs, and is telling her he'd like to toss her around on a motel bed some afternoon. Slutty Holly might like that. :LOL:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Sorry mate I really don't have anything against you and I even find your posts quite entertaining. But, really, this is getting weirder and weirder because you associate things in the weirdest way and confuse things in the weirdest way too. just like in the post above.

Jealousy / Getting cheated (not -ing) on, and netorare are different. Cuckoldry and cum kiss on the one hand, sharing & swinging on the other hand are completely different stuff.

You have Chads IRL, and in games, who share, and swing with, the main female protagonist. These are alpha males, both IRL and in games.

Conversely, you have beta or sigma males who are into jealousy/cheating/cum kiss/humiliation.

The stuff you claim you're into, are contradictory stuff, and the stuff you claim you are not into, are contradictory stuff too. You don't even get your categories right from a psychological POV.

Again, this is not a hostile reply laddy, I'm just saying it is hard to feel you, if you know I mean.
Ahhhhh you got me

I AM A ALPHA MALE :cool::cool:

Dp-gangbang

Oct 13, 2023
Hey everyone sorry to break your flow and ask this stupid question but it's bothering me so much and trust me from itch devlog to patreon notes to reddit posts i didn't find it anywhere and I was wondering is there a estimated timeline of when the game will be finished? Like released in final version?

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Hey everyone sorry to break your flow and ask this stupid question but it's bothering me so much and trust me from itch devlog to patreon notes to reddit posts i didn't find it anywhere and I was wondering is there a estimated timeline of when the game will be finished? Like released in final version?
No there is not. Probably 5-6 years lol

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes