GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Weird for EK to have drawn this and not included in the game. Weirder it doesn't really fit any route she is involved in at this point. On the Axel route it would make sense for the left pic to exist. But the right? She hasn't made any indication of sucking off randoms nor has there been a Cindy BBC route established.
Unless it's to set up another future nightmare involving Ian/Wade and the fear that she's cheating.

ExtremeLips

Dec 22, 2023
Weird for EK to have drawn this and not included in the game. Weirder it doesn't really fit any route she is involved in at this point. On the Axel route it would make sense for the left pic to exist. But the right? She hasn't made any indication of sucking off randoms nor has there been a Cindy BBC route established.
She has been working on chapter 13

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Weird for EK to have drawn this and not included in the game. Weirder it doesn't really fit any route she is involved in at this point. On the Axel route it would make sense for the left pic to exist. But the right? She hasn't made any indication of sucking off randoms nor has there been a Cindy BBC route established. perspective.
Like ExtremeLips says Eva has been working on chp. 13 so it's probably relevant to that. Though presumably that will be from Lena's
Eva has added unused pictures to updates ahead of time before, usually they are part of a planned scene or updates to a scene she didn't have time to finish.
I imagine it could be something already made for the route where Cindy, after she breaks up with Wade, gets into casual hookups with Axel and then maybe male models from the photo shoots she's doing? Though I guess Jeremy could be an option too, given he and Ivy encountered Ian/Cindy in the first place, so maybe he'd try his luck with her if Cindy and Ian are on casual path.
Yes, that is a good suggestion.

I don't suppose the carpet might lend a clue? It doesn't look like the carpet in either Cindy's room or Axel's apartment.
I was wondering if the picture of Cindy was a reused one but looking through her scenes I don't think it is, nor from ORS at least. It does resemble the picture Axel can take of Ash blowing him in the gym shower.
Unless it's to set up another future nightmare involving Ian/Wade and the fear that she's cheating.
This is an option that should be considered, but I would wonder at the alt again. If it was just a dream scenario I would image she only needed one. Unless Eva intends to add material to cuck Ian for being particularly traumatized of BBC. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
She has been working on chapter 13
I know. It's just I don't expect Cindy, who at this point has not shown any interest in any guy besides Ian, Axel, and Wade, to be sucking BBC and letting it be taken a picture of and for that picture to somehow end up in Ian or Lena's phone. All in the first part of Chapter 13, which is a Seymour focused segment.

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I know. It's just I don't expect Cindy, who at this point has not shown any interest in any guy besides Ian, Axel, and Wade, to be sucking BBC and letting it be taken a picture of and for that picture to somehow end up in Ian or Lena's phone. All in the first part of Chapter 13, which is a Seymour focused segment.
Lol, it turns out Lena/Axel is the determining factor. If Lena is not with Axel she gets a pic from him teasing Cindy's bj, if she is with Axel she worries to Seymour about him and Cindy getting close and Seymour sends "someone" to go make sure Cindy is "occupied." :eek:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Nightmare scenario might make more sense, but again, we don't see Wade's perspective, so I doubt we'd see his fears.

Ian's nightmare might make more sense, since we already saw a nightmare with Gillian where new pictures on the phone showed up.

But Ian has never shown insecurity over Cindy taking BBC, even in the Gillian nightmare, the black cock among the many other cocks there was average sized.

My guess is that the pic is for Jeremy after Cindy breaks up with Wade and Ian encourages it like he did with Emma.

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think that GokutheG might be onto something with that nightmare theory -- Ian can have a potential nightmare in Ch.12 where Gillian shows him the picture of her sucking multiple cocks. That could be just something along similar lines. I.e. this is Ian dreaming/fearing Cindy is cheating on him, after seeing the instagram pics in the epilogue.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I think that GokutheG might be onto something with that nightmare theory -- Ian can have a potential nightmare in Ch.12 where Gillian shows him the picture of her sucking multiple cocks. That could be just something along similar lines.
Yes but I'd still wonder at the need for having two alts.

I don't suppose there's a chance Lena has the dream and if she has the BBC kink it will determine her dream lol. Then she can either focus on the cock or on Cindy! :love:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Yes but I'd still wonder at the need for having two alts.

I don't suppose there's a chance Lena has the dream and if she has the BBC kink it will determine her dream lol. Then she can either focus on the cock or on Cindy! :love:
I like this idea. We want to see Lena x Cindy, and seeing Lena drag Cindy to her level would be very hot.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlandChili

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I think that GokutheG might be onto something with that nightmare theory -- Ian can have a potential nightmare in Ch.12 where Gillian shows him the picture of her sucking multiple cocks. That could be just something along similar lines. I.e. this is Ian dreaming/fearing Cindy is cheating on him, after seeing the instagram pics in the epilogue.
That theory Seems like far fetched to me, Chapter 13 is going to be mostly Lena's POV with smaller Ian pov at the end of the chapter, which I reckon will take atleast more thn half the year if we're lucky. I don't think Eva has planned that far ahead and commissioned art for it as well.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That theory Seems like far fetched to me, Chapter 13 is going to be mostly Lena's POV with smaller Ian pov at the end of the chapter, which I reckon will take atleast more thn half the year if we're lucky. I don't think Eva has planned that far ahead and commissioned art for it as well.
It'll still be chapter 12 but Lena's part (mostly) I think

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For all we know EK could've had some idea for this epilogue that got pushed back, but the pictures were already made at this point and got accidentally included.

Yet alternatively, maybe it's something Lena finds on Axel's phone if she's on his route and pays him a visit in CH.13.

(although EK just trolling is perhaps the most plausible /s

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
The butt groping picture doesn't happen under these conditions:
Python:
    if wade_cindy < 2:
        if ian_cindy_love and v12_cindy_rel == 2:
meaning, Cindy isn't on good terms with Wade, Ian and Cindy are in relationship and Ian has laid down the boundaries when talking with Cindy before her trip. If i'm not mistaken if Cindy and Wade are okay then this scene gets skipped.
So the question would be if wade_cindy>2 and Wade breaks up with Cindy, doesn't the instagram post happen or it happens but nobody realizes?. Let's say it doesn't happen, here comes a crazy theory: could it be that the post is Cindy's plan to break up with Wade?. She knows he will be furious and would give her a way to break up with him easily and also deflect attention from Ian to Axel and her modeling career if her and Ian are together.

Last edited:
Reactions: John-18

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
For all we know EK could've had some idea for this epilogue that got pushed back, but the pictures were already made at this point and got accidentally included.

Yet alternatively, maybe it's something Lena finds on Axel's phone if she's on his route and pays him a visit in CH.13.
Still an open question why there is a BBC version, except for the satirical take of course that Eva just wants to troll.

In my original comment with the pictures I did include the name specifically because they are unusual in that they appear as a part of the general Cindy images like her sprite and face moods. Usually these pics are designated according to their chapter, for example these could have been named v13_cindy_phone1. I don't know if Eva commonly includes pictures out of order like this when something is still in development, like ch. 13 is.

On another note I noticed Nat has a nude sprite and Stan has a gym sprite, are those new?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
It'll still be chapter 12 but Lena's part (mostly) I think
No Eva already clarified it in one of the status update. Chapter 12 is done and dusted after this update and there'll be no more Lena pov for chapter 12, instead entire Chapter 13 will be mostly Lena pov with part 1 focusing on Seymour trip, part 2 will be the rest of the week and later smaller part 3 with shift in pov focusing on important segments in Ian's life.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
The butt groping picture doesn't happen under these conditions:
Python:
    if wade_cindy < 2:
        if ian_cindy_love and v12_cindy_rel == 2:
meaning, Cindy isn't on good terms with Wade, Ian and Cindy are in relationship and Ian has laid down the boundaries when talking with Cindy before her trip. If i'm not mistaken if Cindy and Wade are okay then this scene gets skipped.
I tried to redo my Ian x Cindy save from where you can either say you trust her or say she playing. On the latter option Cindy doesn't even upload the first set of pictures.

So the butt grope happens on Ian x Cindy if Ian played his cards wrong.

Can it ever happen if Ian is not currently dating Cindy?

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Still an open question why there is a BBC version, except for the satirical take of course that Eva just wants to troll.

In my original comment with the pictures I did include the name specifically because they are unusual in that they appear as a part of the general Cindy images like her sprite and face moods. Usually these pics are designated according to their chapter, for example these could have been named v13_cindy_phone1. I don't know if Eva commonly includes pictures out of order like this when something is still in development, like ch. 13 is.

On another note I noticed Nat has a nude sprite and Stan has a gym sprite, are those new?
I know the Nat sprite has been in the game for a while.

Reactions: BlandChili
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes