Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
True but I expected a more comprehensive epilogue tbh. I think it doesn't take into account as much variations as I thought when I read Eva saying it was giving her trouble. For example, it ignores:

• If you fucked Emma before Lena arrives and you end up with the Holly trinity.
  • Lena's relationship with Axel for the instagram post as well as Lena's relationship with Cindy for her reaction.
  • Lena's relationship with Perry and Wade.
  • No reaction to Ian and Emma dating, Perry reacts the same if you just fucked her or if you started a relationship.
  • Only a small comment from Emma about the Holly trinity happening.
  • No ambivalence on Ian's answer to Gilian, he's either totally over her and blocks her or he's still after her.
  • Slutty Holly plays it as if she didn't just fuck Ian minutes after breaking up with Lena even if she and Lena are in "love".
I guess the follow up to the Wade and Perry situations with Lena are going to come with chapter 13 wich is going to be mostly about her.
The whole Gillian thing is kinda weird to me,EK went all in this chapter about it.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Presumably they fuck if Ian doesn't bother to help out Wade but doesn't tap Cindy himself either.
On a lot of my playthroughs where Ian get's with Cindy, I never got this outcome. Maybe because even while sleeping with Cindy I still try to make them amicably break up. So I'm guessing it just has to do with the wade_cindy_rel variable.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
On a lot of my playthroughs where Ian get's with Cindy, I never got this outcome. Maybe because even while sleeping with Cindy I still try to make them amicably break up. So I'm guessing it just has to do with the wade_cindy_rel variable.
Like the others said, what matters to prevent it when Cindy is with him you need the version of Cindy's relationship with Ian that says 2. I don't know if any other actions besides the wits one when talking to her gives you that version.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I played IanxHolly love route, helping Wade with Cindy and she never sends those pics, I assume you must let Axel touch her butt in the photoshoot as one of those requirements.
For the pictures scene to trigger Cindy and Wade must be on poor terms. If you have Ian try his hardest to get them back together (and then it's Wade who decides he should let Cindy go) then you won't get it.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well this has nothing to do with the epilogue of episode 12, but as I don't read the guide I didn't know that you could fight again against robert. I have replayed this AVN several times and yesterday I only found out that you can do that. :HideThePain:
11.png
10.png
I'm not going to lie to you guys, it was pretty worth it.:KEK:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I agree in general with rest of the post, but this does get a variant if Lena is present in the scene and able to comment:
Python:
            show v12_axelpg1
//...
            if lena_axel_desire:
                $ flena = "drama"
            else:
                $ flena = "worried"
//...
                p "What an a--{w=0.5}asshole... What is he doing, posting this? It's like he's t--{w=0.5}trying to rub it on Wade's face."
                if seymour_desire == False and v12_ian_lena_breakup == False and lena_axel_desire:
                    $ flena = "mad"
                    l "In everyone's faces."
                    $ flena = "serious"
                elif seymour_desire == False and v12_ian_lena_breakup == False:
                    $ flena = "serious"
                    l "Axel's like that... He likes to boast, always trying to prove something to the world, always wanting to come out on top."
                    $ flena = "sad"
Yes, I meant that it doesn't affect to Axel's post happening or to how it happens. Which I don't mean as a criticism, Axel not giving a fuck and ready to bullshit Lena about it is in character. My expectations for the complexity of the eplilogue just were higher because of Eva's posts

i think after the shopping Lena & Emma , everyone also expected some action between them.
Yes, we surely still do. But I didn't expect anything in this latest update, I expected it in one of the previous larger ones.

I guess the follow up to the Wade and Perry situations with Lena are going to come with chapter 13 wich is going to be mostly about her.
The whole Gillian thing is kinda weird to me,EK went all in this chapter about it.
Sure, again I didn't mean all those points as criticisms of things that should have been there but aren't. It's just that I had higher expectations giving the alleged writing difficulties. Not necessarily that Eva got totally into it, but maybe just taken into account those variables to add some extra flavour to the writing, as she did with some other variables.

• Sad
Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes