Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Well this has nothing to do with the epilogue of episode 12, but as I don't read the guide I didn't know that you could fight again against robert. I have replayed this AVN several times and yesterday I only found out that you can do that. :HideThePain:
View attachment 4023485
View attachment 4023486
I'm not going to lie to you guys, it was pretty worth it.:KEK:
yes, i didn't know, as i always ignored robert using lena i never knew. Until I decided to read the guide and then I had a reason to do it and it was worth it. :KEK:
View attachment 4023506
View attachment 4023509
View attachment 4023510
View attachment 4023514
Robert is not only bad in bed, he's also bad at fighting.:KEK:
Posts like this make me wonder how many people actually unlocked the Robert-Holly pic,cant be alot of people,this Robert mofo is so unpopular:LOL:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Posts like this make me wonder how many people actually unlocked the Robert-Holly pic,cant be alot of people,this Robert mofo is so unpopular:LOL:
I don't think Lena has to fuck Robert for Ivy to inquire about him, but I dunno if you need to do his route for Lena to agree. I'm pretty sure Ivy still suggested it in my save, even though I never touched Robert.

Reactions: GokutheG

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It seems the only way (probably) for Cindy not to fuck Axel is if you pick heart options with her.
In one playthrough Ian was falling for Cindy and doesn't see her as just a casual hookup, I didn't get the second picture on Wade's phone so it's implied that she only did a photoshoot, However in another playthrough where Ian slept with Cindy with no feelings attached (no heart options) I did get the second picture.
So unless you're serious about Cindy she will fuck around.
As for me, the best way is to avoid Cindy, unless of course you yourself want a shitstorm and fire.

• Haha
Reactions: JoJoPool and Ray_D

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Like the others said, what matters to prevent it when Cindy is with him you need the version of Cindy's relationship with Ian that says 2. I don't know if any other actions besides the wits one when talking to her gives you that version.
I'd say on most of my Cindy playthroughs, the relationship value is at 1 and I only have one where Ian is considering Cindy as a potential girlfriend. On the others she is just a casual hookup and I never choose the heart options.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Look guys,if you need all sort of explanations and checking the game code to cope with the fact Cindy is a slut maybe is time to zoom out and see what we all can see at plain sight,that woman is just not good.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
But you can have both paths. It's like flirting with Ivy or Louise while Ian being in a relationship with Lena. You know it's not going to end well, but you enjoy the path, not the ending.
I meant it more in terms of romance. Trinity romance probably makes Ian the happiest, Cindy gives him the most headaches.

Reactions: axy2

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
this honestly ain't that bad tbh would love to see how those geezers corrupt a pure love route ian and lena lol
that makes no sense except if they want the best breeder
to put a baby in Lena and then steal their baby and raise him as his own!
fuck i can clearly see a future with Agnes and Seymor raising the "perfect" couple!
Lena being tied in a basement churning up babies of distinguished figures!
so our red strings 2 the incest version!
young and extremly inteligent Ian Junior trying to fend off the attacks
of his blonde bombshell younger/older sister Axelina!
While complaining to his nominal grandfather Seymour!
While Agnes is teaching Axelina how to seduce any man no matter who!

then when they go to bed both the seniors enter a secret elevator and a fast train
and we see an enslaved Lena and they start debating
who must Lena seduce next to have the best possible baby!
with a totally depraved Lena trying to find excuses to find disgusting people she wants to fuck!
Seymour going trough a list of artists and scientists and Agnes just checking Playgirl for a handsome dude!
Lena wants the thrills, Seymour wants the improvement of mankind by picking the best possible futures!
and Agnes searches the physical perfection!

and the scenes ends with the camera panning to a door saying "rejects" with Ivy inside with her pussy sewn shut!
and over her lower stomach marked in hot irons "unsuitable for reproduction"!
right next to her lies a gelded mummified corpse with a stupid pony tail and dumb glasses...

Right...So, to be able to find a virgin guy, women should do the same thing. :FacePalm:
or a starwars convention but as the thirst increases,
there are fewer and fewer young fresh virgins for the land whales to pluck from!

This is not only in Spain but around the world. People are much taller than compared to the last generation.
don´t worry, Vegans are making sure that mistake will never happen again!

That is indeed a conundrum. Virgin men are not as appealing to women so they go and sleep with other women. But, women have to give up their virginity in other for these men to not be virgins :( Thus rendering their pussy "used" :(. But if you think about it, the solution to this problem is simple. Men should sleep with men! Men get not to be virgins and women get to retain their purity! Everyone wins :WeSmart:
we tried that... wtf do you think created San Francisco?
including all the sidewalk shit stains and stuff!

It'd be really funny to me if Gillian's boyfriend is just broken up with off screen without saying who it ever was.
that would strangely make sense on why she would return and try to rekindle what she had!
it would be even funnier if it was Robert all along! as for the rest... we really really really need a moment...
"if she cheats with you , she will cheat on you!"

this works for both Lena and for Cindy... as well as Minerva!
Wouldn´t it be Funny if Minerva former partner was Ian´s mom?
and the real reason why the partnership broke was that she fucked Ian´s father?
thus why she always "hated" Ian....
Making Ian her son´s older brother...."INCEST"... is it incest if you fuck your brothers mother?

Yes but I would wonder what the need of the BBC alternative would be in that case. Billy and Jeremy or Jeremy and Ian are the two white/black guy duos we know.
But what would determine if she blows Billy or Jeremy? With Ian and Jeremy presumably Ian would choose who she blows, assuming they're together.
when she returns Ian confronts her about the ass grabbing and she begs for forgivness and you can give her a "test"!
Chad Ian going for the Master Ian Path turning her into a submissive slut after wade breaks up with her and all of a sudden she is all alone!
specifically in a path were Lena and Axel are "getting back together",
i believe the ass grabbing its more connected if Lena as fucked Axel then whatever wade or Ian did with Cindy!
or its 2 conditionals, If Axel is not fucking Lena and if Cindy cheated on Wade, then ass grab pic, if its posted or not is how Ian and Cindy relationship stand!

So she starts crying and you go the asshole route, at the time its a decision to record her,
she breaks and accepts, you can push it further by going deepthroat or calling Jeremy!

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Recently picked up ORS again and unlike two years ago, I didn't drop it after 5 minutes lol.
Actually went with serious Cindy (+ some Cherry) for my first Ian run because it felt like fairly plausible cheating route?
Certainly didn't disappoint with regards to sex scenes and drama. :KEK: Now what to try out next? :unsure:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I meant it more in terms of romance. Trinity romance probably makes Ian the happiest, Cindy gives him the most headaches.
Let’s see how the trinity goes if Ivy and/or Axel are involved. Or if Holly is slutty Holly. Although they could get an appartment with just one bedroom and 3 people paying rent. That would make it easier for Ian to get out from Perry, Lena from Stan and Holly from her parents. That’s a pro.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes