HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Somehow I still couldn't get any new content. From the previous version on alpha. And the gallery didn't open several closed scenes signed by the 12th chapter, and even after starting a new game to open the gallery, on the contrary, it covered some previous scenes. What the hell? What's going on and what to do about it?

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Somehow I still couldn't get any new content. From the previous version on alpha. And the gallery didn't open several closed scenes signed by the 12th chapter, and even after starting a new game to open the gallery, on the contrary, it covered some previous scenes. What the hell? What's going on and what to do about it?
exact same for me

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

interesting article about interview with evakiss

side note: has evakiss discussed how many chapters left for this game?

Why are people so insistent on Ian being a bad lover? Gillian thought he was great, this has been confirmed by Allison, Lena thinks he is great and we can see proof of that in her internal monologue. Every single character that Ian has slept with will say he is great. So I am genuinly curious where this comes from.
cuz the dev is known to shit on the main bf character who is a playable character this time. her last game GGGB, mc's bf was a complete joke and a cuck.

ian looks worse than lot of characters lena can fuck with, his dick also drawn smaller. list goes on..

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Damn, it seems like there wasn't much else in my game, I expected more from LenaxHolly, with Ian Evakiss he makes things incredibly difficult for me, throughout chapter 12 many girls present themselves as possible LIs making it very difficult to choose, at first I was going head over heels for Cindy but I don't see it so clearly anymore, Emma and Cherry have turned out to be better and less problematic, even Louise seems nicer.

With each update no matter how short it is I can't help the desire to start a new path, damn Evakiss I love you so much for this game. :love:

Hmm... I know this question sounds strange. But what role does the dog play here?
It serves to show what a asshole Perry is.

Reactions: bonerland

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Perhaps, though that would be sort of a rapid development. My first thought was Ian and Jeremy for the eskimo bros route, but the phone interface probably speaks against this.
It could also just be two faceless randos, if Cindy is being corrupted into going further with some of the models. It's already quite a leap for her to be sucking cock in front of a camera.
Nah she has always been a hoe :sneaky: :sneaky:

But dont worry I can fix mommy cindy:BootyTime:

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes