audidiablo

Jan 26, 2019
Works fine on my end, tried different variants (caps, no caps, from main page and from "games" category). Can you replicate the issue?
Yeah. Maybe I'm missing something. I even copied and pasted from the top of this page, selected "everywhere" and it happened again. From a regular browser it works fine.

audidiablo

Jan 26, 2019
Go to the top of the page and see if it says "Ignore thread" or "Unignore thread", if it is the second option, click on it.
I checked. It's not set to ignore. Would definitely make sense though. I must me missing something. Not a big deal in the long run. Was new to me though. Thanks for the suggestion.

xtarite

Mar 1, 2018
Getting this error when trying to start the game...this is a fresh download of v12.3Full

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While compiling python block starting at line 253 of game/scripts/gui/gui.rpy.
TypeError: getattr(): attribute name must be string

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\MEGA\Our_Red_String-v12.3_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_epilogue-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\MEGA\Our_Red_String-v12.3_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_epilogue-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\MEGA\Our_Red_String-v12.3_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_epilogue-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\MEGA\Our_Red_String-v12.3_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_epilogue-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\MEGA\Our_Red_String-v12.3_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_epilogue-pc\renpy\script.py", line 481, in finish_load
self.update_bytecode()
File "D:\MEGA\Our_Red_String-v12.3_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_epilogue-pc\renpy\script.py", line 867, in update_bytecode
code = renpy.python.py_compile_eval_bytecode(i.source, filename=i.location[0], lineno=i.location[1], py=i.py)
File "D:\MEGA\Our_Red_String-v12.3_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_epilogue-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1042, in py_compile_eval_bytecode
code = py_compile(source, 'eval', cache=False, **kwargs)
File "D:\MEGA\Our_Red_String-v12.3_FULL-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_epilogue-pc\renpy\python.py", line 991, in py_compile
tree = wrap_node.visit(tree)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/ast.py", line 407, in visit
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/ast.py", line 492, in generic_visit
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/ast.py", line 406, in visit
TypeError: getattr(): attribute name must be string

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Sat Sep 14 23:29:03 2024

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah. Maybe I'm missing something. I even copied and pasted from the top of this page, selected "everywhere" and it happened again. From a regular browser it works fine.
Note, if you try to run a search while you have open a thread for a game, the results will be limited to the content of the thread. The easiest way would be to run a search from the Games subforum and tick "Search titles only". You'll get exactly one result. Or at least that's what i get when i run a search like that for Our Red String

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
No, I believe that ian's technique and knowledge in those two areas comes from how high his jiujitsu and kickboxing stats are. The physical stats allow us to do things like combos and being able to lift the opponent. Wen has good muscles but seems to have focused more on developing his arms and legs.
View attachment 4034312
View attachment 4034278
We haven't seen Wen with his shirt off. The amount of cheese I assume we'll be able to grate on those abs is estimated to be in wheels. Plural. We'd be lucky if Aryan God Axel could grate a block. Bro, probably has those BBL Drizzy abs.

Reactions: ffive
4.60 star(s) 320 Votes