Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
What's funny is if Ian is serious about or pursues Alison early on, she's actually the responsible one by demanding him to wear condoms after Ian creampies her too much.

I never try the 'casual hookup Alison' route, so it really surprises me at how different she is there.
I think Alison's biological clock is ticking, she feels she's running out of time to reach the professional and relationship status she envisioned for herself. Once Ian is free of Gilian, she sees the opportunity to finally get his dreamt relationship with him. If Ian gives her attention she wants, she feels secure enough to be responsible and avoid getting pregnant (despite her pregnancy kink) until both of them are more established in their careers and in their relationship (and for reason, alternative contraceptive methods to condoms and pills doesn't seem to exist in the game's universe). But if Ian pays her no attention, it feels like she's getting more desperate as the game goes on, I wouldn't be surprised that if Ian fucks her for the first time and creampies her during the threesome with Jeremy and/or after Cherry's exhibition, she would try to use a hypothetical pregnancy to trap Ian in a relationship with her. I think it would fit with her character and would add "unexpected" drama to whatever relationship Ian might be having with one of the other girls.

yes, basically ian's success in the fight against axel will be defined in those two ways, training or not. It seems that mike is more rookie than ian in that aspect, I mean he wasn't even able to deflected axel's push even though it seems that his specialty is the ground..:HideThePain:
Maybe Mike was drunk or he wasn't expecting the sudden agression by Axel. It's difficult to establish conclusions after just one incident. IRL even if Axel has some reach and weight advantage, he shouldn't have any chance against a martial arts practicioner in a fair fight.

No, Axel has 9 strenght.

10 Wen
9 Axel
8 Mike, Ivy, Jeremy
7 Seymour
6 Jessica, Cherry, Louise, Robert, Emma, Cindy, Ian
5 Billy, Ed, Minerva, Alison, Lena
4 Wade, Perry
3 Agnes, Holly
2 Molly
Where does this tier list comes from?. And how Cindy is stronger than Wade, Billy, Ed, Lena, Alison or even Perry?. Seymour at 7, does he have a hidden gun or something? :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
No, Axel has 9 strenght.

10 Wen
9 Axel
8 Mike, Ivy, Jeremy
7 Seymour
6 Jessica, Cherry, Louise, Robert, Emma, Cindy, Ian
5 Billy, Ed, Minerva, Alison, Lena
4 Wade, Perry
3 Agnes, Holly
2 Molly
These states needs a revise. Cuz aint no way Alex is higher than Jeremy, and Alex why and how does Seymour, Ivy and Mike all have higher Str states than Ian?? Like isnt it canon that Ian has been doing Karate and Combat Sports since a young age ?
side not. how in the hell is Wade, Lena and Perry weaker than Cindy? Lol. Is Cindy secretly super strong?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
we havent had a good cindy scene in a minute. What gives?
Ian fucked her just before the trip at the start of the chapter. He can hardly do it while they are both on different trips. Cindy still got content throughout the trip by instagram and sexting Ian.

These states needs a revise. Cuz aint no way Alex is higher than Jeremy, and Alex why and how does Seymour, Ivy and Mike all have higher Str states than Ian?? Like isnt it canon that Ian has been doing Karate and Combat Sports since a young age ?
side not. how in the hell is Wade, Lena and Perry weaker than Cindy? Lol. Is Cindy secretly super strong?
Axel being stronger than Jeremy isn't a stretch.
Ians stats are at the beginning of the game.
Athletics may also indicate the relative fitness. Wade and Perry laze around, drink and do drugs.

Reactions: ffive

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Ian fucked her just before the trip at the start of the chapter. He can hardly do it while they are both on different trips. Cindy still got content throughout the trip by instagram and sexting Ian.

Axel being stronger than Jeremy isn't a stretch.
Ians stats are at the beginning of the game.
Athletics may also indicate the relative fitness. Wade and Perry laze around, drink and do drugs.
That might be it. This might be an indication of there current fits rather than there physical strength

Shapesnatcher

Jul 24, 2018
Cindy clearly works out, have you seen her abs bro. Wade and Perry laze around so much a girl outmatching them is not much of a stretch. Like Gicoo said it has to do with athleticism in general, not just lifting power. Honestly based on her statement of being able to take care of herself and the fact she works out, she might be stronger than she lets on, makes sense to some degree given her upbringing and looks that she would know some self-defence to some degree. Axel being stronger than Jeremy makes sense although Jeremy would win due to more technique, he would still struggle though. Can someone post them stat cards ?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
That might be it. This might be an indication of there current fits rather than there physical strength
The stats aren't defined and a simplification of real life aspects. As videogames are prone to do.

Athletics can be strenght, fitness, knowledge of martial techniques, or the willingness to use your strenght
Wits can be emotional intelligence and creativity, but also just a larger sum of knowlegde.
Lust can be hornyness, but also sexual technique.
Charisma is also difficult to nail down.

I can defend and debate them, but they are too vague to get a satisfying answer. They are a good indicator in what the author believes their characters to be, but even that can be argued with death of the author or the fact that its been three years; Evas view of their characters may have changed and developed (or regressed).

Can someone post them stat cards ?
The link I posted should contain all card related posts Eva posted on patreon.

Reactions: ffive and Socrambus
Mar 9, 2019
It's not overall strength but rather physicality and athleticism combined. The only one that doesn't sit right with me is Axel being higher than Jeremy, the rest seem right especially considering Ian and Lena's stats are base game stats or what they would be without our influence. Of course, I don't have the same stats in mind as Eva's character cards when playing but that's the beauty of it, we control our own imaginings of the game and Eva's storytelling leaves a lot of room for that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ray_D

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Eva made some character cards years ago:
Thanks but I can't see them, maybe they are behind a paywall.

The stats aren't defined and a simplification of real life aspects. As videogames are prone to do.

Athletics can be strenght, fitness, knowledge of martial techniques, or the willingness to use your strenght
Wits can be emotional intelligence and creativity, but also just a larger sum of knowlegde.
Lust can be hornyness, but also sexual technique.
Charisma is also difficult to nail down.
I don't think Athletics should include specific knowledge of specific things like martial techniques or pole dancing, those should be handled separately like in Ian's case or justified by the character background like it would be in Mike and Jeremy's case. But unless we are told otherwise, Axel might be just a gym bro without any formal martial arts training. Athletics so far are used for everything even remotely related to physical activity: general coordination (from dancing to playing pool), general fitness, endurance, stamina, strenght, agility, quickness and flexibility. And in some cases, when they are related to sexual activity/tecnhiques there's an overlap with Lust where you can perform the action by either meeting the Athletics requirement or the Lust one, being Lust's requirement usually higher.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I assume strength also considers your martial knowledge. Wen has less muscles than Axel, but knows best how to use them (innuendo incoming).
No, I believe that ian's technique and knowledge in those two areas comes from how high his jiujitsu and kickboxing stats are. The physical stats allow us to do things like combos and being able to lift the opponent. Wen has good muscles but seems to have focused more on developing his arms and legs.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0003.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 323 Votes