Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Fuck, I need to get back in the gym and train more to get to 10 strength.:KEK:

Yeah, the damn wen is strong:KEK:
I assume strength also considers your martial knowledge. Wen has less muscles than Axel, but knows best how to use them (innuendo incoming).

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
They can be, depending on Ian's choices.

On this note, i wonder if Ian who is on relationship route with Cindy and chose the "I trust you" only to have it blow up in his face will get to Punish Cindy after she gets back from her trip. :whistle:
Nah my Ian is in cope mode like he will be
Cindy is perfect girl like break bonds win wade/ perry only to get in relationship with cindy and moves in with cindy lose all of his friends espect jeremy ....

Only to get fucked by CHAD :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: damm ian

cindy is not like that ... just a misunderstanding .... he will get gaslighted over the moon .... ian will be in FULL COPE mode after the trip and move in with cindy cindy needs emotional support of ian but still cant ressist axel

Cindy is egoistic and thinks she deserves everthing the queen did nothing wrong

• Haha
Reactions: Balsamic and ffive

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
The thing about this game that I love and hate at the same time is how difficult are to predict the outcomes of some decisions. On one side it adds tension and really fuels the discussion here between updates. But on the other it really kills the max/min player inside me to not be able to optimize every choice to obtain the desired outcome. Assuming that there's a non Axel outcome on Cindy's path and not just different flavors of it. Each update makes the path more like Lena's with Mike, where the cheater (surprise) "cheats", no matter what.
To be honest I like this part about eva

You remember the games that have ( love path) (ntr path) (sharing path)......

Its super annyoing and takes the whole tension out of the game

I like to have different personalities of cheracters that change over the story and also lead to unespected outcomes....

Evakiss has one of the only gams that is like a book but interactive with a lot of tension you dont know what happens even if her games tend more in corruption way

The only thing annoying is to replay not meeting condition/stats( espacilly playing low stats)

But I take that over knowing whole story no tension

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Considering we just got a scene of Alex having his "personal project" with cindy i definitely feel like we will get more of that in the next chapters
Ian will be so jealous :devilish: :devilish: but he already saw with wade where this leads and he loves cindy so he prob just have to accept it and swallow it if he wants a relationship with cindy and moves in with her ....

Reactions: Balsamic

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I enjoy Cindy crossing boundaries even when involved with Ian. Makes them real characters and not just clay that can be shaped hower the player wants.
Its fits her cheracter like being the cheerleader queen/ prom queen kinda cheracter...

Makes me wonder how jess and ivy will act when non chad ian get a chance with them :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I love the fact that if Ian is in a relationship with Cindy, still we don’t know if she cheat or not with Axel ( like Shoringer cat). And we know how Axel is brutal when he has sex… I can’t imagine Cindy treated like a dirty whore from Axel.
Fuck imagin cindy gaslights ian and they are lovely couple and move in together

But when she is with axel she is on all fours ans wears a collar and unlike ian loves giving the blowjobs :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poor boii ian:cry::cry:

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Cindy does respond positively to Ian's light domination. She might balk at getting full Axel treatment, but then Axel isn't necessarily any dumber from Ian and can very well start things slow with Cindy. Just like he did with Lena, who i doubt was all-out deepthroating sub from day 1.
Imagin ian cuddles with cindy still get not a single bj like my ian!!! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

But deepthroathing axel like a champ

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
I really like the sublime looks of Lena in the game and it contrasts greatly when she is then exploited in the Seymour sessions. If EK is using AI to render the scenes it will spoil the game. I am not crystal clear on my objections but I think the AI I have seen (if that is what it is) does not capture the nose, head and clarity of the blue eyes. I am talking about the image I criticized in a recent post. And I have seen similar problems in the Fan art thread. As I have similarly advised in the past, this problem can be mitigated by having EK in a dark locked room, away from outside distractions. Periodically EK can send output to a specified address through a dedicated line. Upon receipt and approval, a signal would then be sent opening a valve from which a small amount of oats and perhaps even a little jam would be dispensed.
I mean if we want faster updates eva has to find a way and that prob mesns less qualitie no????

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes