Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Axel does what Eva Kiss write for him. He is a stereotype and we know it. But I’m very curious about what EK has in mind for Cindy. She could be corrupted ? If yes, at what level ?
or she will be only a exhibitionist teaser and at the end she will has sex only with Ian?
Exactly!! This is why I get so steamed when people get mad at Axel; they should be getting mad at EK!

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Beware, she will pregnant in 0 time.
Why is it that Allison wants Ians babies when you fuck her casually?
Maybe she is already pregnant and want's to pretend it's his.
I think she have a breeding kink.
What's funny is if Ian is serious about or pursues Alison early on, she's actually the responsible one by demanding him to wear condoms after Ian creampies her too much.

I never try the 'casual hookup Alison' route, so it really surprises me at how different she is there.

Reactions: pantypriv

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In the past EK showed that Lena is a sub, but Cindy ? Cindy seem more smart than Lena and more pleasured to show herself naked than having sex.
Cindy does respond positively to Ian's light domination. She might balk at getting full Axel treatment, but then Axel isn't necessarily any dumber from Ian and can very well start things slow with Cindy. Just like he did with Lena, who i doubt was all-out deepthroating sub from day 1.

Reactions: Geigi and Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Those AI pics are more noticeable than some of the AI backgrounds. That's quite an achievement.
To be fair they're not actually that far off from how the characters in the game are shaded, so i wonder how much of that impression is just from EK's drawing style not working too well in general when full size pictures are reduced to some 160x160 thumbnails.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I really like the sublime looks of Lena in the game and it contrasts greatly when she is then exploited in the Seymour sessions. If EK is using AI to render the scenes it will spoil the game. I am not crystal clear on my objections but I think the AI I have seen (if that is what it is) does not capture the nose, head and clarity of the blue eyes. I am talking about the image I criticized in a recent post. And I have seen similar problems in the Fan art thread. As I have similarly advised in the past, this problem can be mitigated by having EK in a dark locked room, away from outside distractions. Periodically EK can send output to a specified address through a dedicated line. Upon receipt and approval, a signal would then be sent opening a valve from which a small amount of oats and perhaps even a little jam would be dispensed.

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
I hope there's more to this development than just "to fuck or not to fuck" between her and Axel as well. I think the relationship with Ian will be more interesting if you can play it as ultimately faithful, although resting on a knife's edge with how "touchy" Cindy gets with whomever she works with and how comfortable Ian is with it.
Yes! Ian should get cucked by everyone!

Reactions: Balsamic

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
Cindy does respond positively to Ian's light domination. She might balk at getting full Axel treatment, but then Axel isn't necessarily any dumber from Ian and can very well start things slow with Cindy. Just like he did with Lena, who i doubt was all-out deepthroating sub from day 1.
Team Axel keep thinking he can tame our goddess blondie :KEK: . Always looking for the selft-insert cuck way. In the meantime, I cannot wait for the scene where THE MC aka Ian destroy his pretty face with a MMA combo.

Screenshot_20240906-132605.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

BL45T

Jun 28, 2023
Team Axel keep thinking he can tame our goddess blondie :KEK: . Always looking for the selft-insert cuck way. In the meantime, I cannot wait for the scene where THE MC aka Ian destroy his pretty face with a MMA combo.

View attachment 4031502
I mean it must happen right. We have already been teased with Axel being Ian's final fight. It must happen at this point otherwise its a huge missed opportunity. Let our guy Ian show whose daddy.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022

View attachment 4031502
I mean it must happen right. We have already been teased with Axel being Ian's final fight. It must happen at this point otherwise its a huge missed opportunity. Let our guy Ian show whose daddy.
It will happen eventually, but something tells me we won't see it after a few years and if this site is still up and running.

Now we have to analyze how the characters are doing at this point in the story. on the one hand if you decided to play the ian loser it is obvious that the fight against axel is lost and probably ian will be humiliated in public and then he will end up losing lena to axel, basically the wet dream of mommysboiii.:KEK:

Now if we talk about ian chad, then we can say that he and axel at the time of chapter 12 are equal in physical strength, if my memory serves me correctly axel has 8 points of strength and at the time of the tournament if you did everything right ian also has 8 points of physical strength that could increase to 9 or 10 depending on future decisions.

Now if we talk about fighting styles and experience, we can say that axel is a brawler, he lacks technical skills but he makes up for it with brute strength and he combat experience is based on fighting against other brawlers like him, which will leave him quite bulnerable when he faces someone who really has a fighting style.

Ian Chad on the other hand has an mma style combining jiujitsu and kickboxing respectively and by the end of his first rookie fight managed to take a win by submission or KO depending on whether he favors striking or the ground. In short ian chad has a better chance of winning against axel in a fight.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It will happen eventually, but something tells me we won't see it after a few years and if this site is still up and running.

Now we have to analyze how the characters are doing at this point in the story. on the one hand if you decided to play the ian loser it is obvious that the fight against axel is lost and probably ian will be humiliated in public and then he will end up losing lena to axel, basically the wet dream of mommysboiii.:KEK:

Now if we talk about ian chad, then we can say that he and axel at the time of chapter 12 are equal in physical strength, if my memory serves me correctly axel has 8 points of strength and at the time of the tournament if you did everything right ian also has 8 points of physical strength that could increase to 9 or 10 depending on future decisions.

Now if we talk about fighting styles and experience, we can say that axel is a brawler, he lacks technical skills but he makes up for it with brute strength and he combat experience is based on fighting against other brawlers like him, which will leave him quite bulnerable when he faces someone who really has a fighting style.

Ian Chad on the other hand has an mma style combining jiujitsu and kickboxing respectively and by the end of his first rookie fight managed to take a win by submission or KO depending on whether he favors striking or the ground. In short ian chad has a better chance of winning against axel in a fight.
Mike got his ass handed by Axel outside of the club with one single push. Axel tried the same thing with Ian but got deflected, provided he was still training MMA. The only time Ian fails there is if he's not practising MMA.

Reactions: ffive

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Mike got his ass handed by Axel outside of the club with one single push. Axel tried the same thing with Ian but got deflected, provided he was still training MMA. The only time Ian fails there is if he's not practising MMA.
yes, basically ian's success in the fight against axel will be defined in those two ways, training or not. It seems that mike is more rookie than ian in that aspect, I mean he wasn't even able to deflected axel's push even though it seems that his specialty is the ground..:HideThePain:

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
yes, basically ian's success in the fight against axel will be defined in those two ways, training or not. It seems that mike is more rookie than ian in that aspect, I mean he wasn't even able to deflected axel's push even though it seems that his specialty is the ground..:HideThePain:
He did stumble to the ground. The dude's keeping up with his speciality. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
then we can say that he and axel at the time of chapter 12 are equal in physical strength, if my memory serves me correctly axel has 8 points of strength
No, Axel has 9 strenght.

10 Wen
9 Axel
8 Mike, Ivy, Jeremy
7 Seymour
6 Jessica, Cherry, Louise, Robert, Emma, Cindy, Ian
5 Billy, Ed, Minerva, Alison, Lena
4 Wade, Perry
3 Agnes, Holly
2 Molly

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes