ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ah, okay.

So you can only get it on the "commitment" path.
Yeah. Technically on the casual path you can get the same value for the relevant variable with Play it cool and then You'll do fine but Cindy doesn't mind Axel getting his hands on her in such scenario, since she isn't emotionally invested in Ian.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I wish EvaKiss would re-insert the scene of Perry going "This is going to be awesome" that ended the origin Alpha version of Chapter 12.

It does a great job of setting the pathetic dork up for the fall he and Wade take in this chapter.
Kinda funny how that scene was just to hype up this trip,completely gone from the game:LOL:

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
Just out of curiosity, how would you want it to be implemented?. I mean, what decisions should the PC now turned into NPC make?. Should those decisions be chosen from a predeterminded trope (chad Ian, cuck Ian, slutty Lena and so on) by the player at the beginning of the game or should they be dependant of the choices you make with your remanining PC?.

Totally agree, I just can assume that Eva took the path with less work involved not having to create additional art and writing for random beachgoers.

Also, just to clarify, the drama with Wade doesn't only happen on Ian cuck route, I think it happens in any cheating Lena path and it even happens if Lena and Ian are not dating and Lena fucked Axel before taking the train (the writing and Ian's reactions make no sense at all on this particular case imo). I'm not going to start again with Wade bashing, but a random hot beachgoer would have really made much more sense on non Ian cuck routes.

Problem with Alison's path is when you are dating her, love or not, without Jeremy or any other drama. It goes from a impregnation fetish to using a condom as the major point of drama. And this is repeated during the last two encounters without any significant change.

I managed to make a save where Ian fucks Cindy and Wade amicable says he should break up with her. It's kind of difficult and you have to make an effort to mantain wade_cindy relationship at 1 and not going to 0. If you do that, you can make Ian ask Wade at the beach "Are you even happy with her?" which puts wade_cindy relationship at 2 and you avoid all the drama with Wade and Axel's Peoplegram post with the photos.
I don't know, my friend. But it could be setted as you said, just like a chosen rout.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
They can be, depending on Ian's choices.

On this note, i wonder if Ian who is on relationship route with Cindy and chose the "I trust you" only to have it blow up in his face will get to Punish Cindy after she gets back from her trip. :whistle:
The thing about this game that I love and hate at the same time is how difficult are to predict the outcomes of some decisions. On one side it adds tension and really fuels the discussion here between updates. But on the other it really kills the max/min player inside me to not be able to optimize every choice to obtain the desired outcome. Assuming that there's a non Axel outcome on Cindy's path and not just different flavors of it. Each update makes the path more like Lena's with Mike, where the cheater (surprise) "cheats", no matter what.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I enjoy Cindy crossing boundaries even when involved with Ian. Makes them real characters and not just clay that can be shaped hower the player wants.
I hope there's more to this development than just "to fuck or not to fuck" between her and Axel as well. I think the relationship with Ian will be more interesting if you can play it as ultimately faithful, although resting on a knife's edge with how "touchy" Cindy gets with whomever she works with and how comfortable Ian is with it.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I enjoy Cindy crossing boundaries even when involved with Ian. Makes them real characters and not just clay that can be shaped hower the player wants.
I love the fact that if Ian is in a relationship with Cindy, still we don’t know if she cheat or not with Axel ( like Shoringer cat). And we know how Axel is brutal when he has sex… I can’t imagine Cindy treated like a dirty whore from Axel.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
A Chad who is a gentleman? He only exists in fairytales.
Axel does what Eva Kiss write for him. He is a stereotype and we know it. But I’m very curious about what EK has in mind for Cindy. She could be corrupted ? If yes, at what level ?
or she will be only a exhibitionist teaser and at the end she will has sex only with Ian?

• Love
Reactions: Andrea9999
4.60 star(s) 323 Votes