Jul 23, 2018
Hello!
This is my first time writing here, so forgive me if I write things that you can't agree with.
Does anyone know (Eva Kiss or someone else) if in the future there are planned (or foreseeable) side stories of the main characters on gay or gender bender themes?
Thanks
There was some Trans content in Good Girl Gone Bad but as of right now in Chapter 12 Full Aside From Lesbian Content there is nothing to indicate anything for Trans or Gay Content.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
From what i understand the trans character in GGGB was a shitshow,some fans were very angry about how the character was portrayed so yeah dont expect that kind of content here,Evakiss only cares about the BBC and cuck content enjoyers now:BootyTime:

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I can't get my saves to load, even if I go a ways back. I click on the file to load and it just takes ne right back to the title screen. Any ideas?

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
It's a good idea! Maybe Eva can do this when the game is finished (or anytime)
Just out of curiosity, how would you want it to be implemented?. I mean, what decisions should the PC now turned into NPC make?. Should those decisions be chosen from a predeterminded trope (chad Ian, cuck Ian, slutty Lena and so on) by the player at the beginning of the game or should they be dependant of the choices you make with your remanining PC?.

I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed that the aspect of being revealing in public wasn't really utilized, they went to a beach after all but they might as well have gone to a private pool. I get the point of the game isn't for Ian and Lena to interact with a bunch of strangers constantly but at least a bit of material in that regard would have been nice, especially for the characters with variable athletic apperances and a variety of swimwear.

Lena flaunting that transparent white bikini only really added drama on the Ian cuck route, it would have been fun with at least a scene where some random beachgoers got to comment or maybe interact with some of the characters.
Totally agree, I just can assume that Eva took the path with less work involved not having to create additional art and writing for random beachgoers.

Also, just to clarify, the drama with Wade doesn't only happen on Ian cuck route, I think it happens in any cheating Lena path and it even happens if Lena and Ian are not dating and Lena fucked Axel before taking the train (the writing and Ian's reactions make no sense at all on this particular case imo). I'm not going to start again with Wade bashing, but a random hot beachgoer would have really made much more sense on non Ian cuck routes.

nah, it's just that alison's route is quite forgettable and boring.:HideThePain:
Problem with Alison's path is when you are dating her, love or not, without Jeremy or any other drama. It goes from a impregnation fetish to using a condom as the major point of drama. And this is repeated during the last two encounters without any significant change.

Yeah that's what I have discovered too. Either Wade Amicable says he should break up with Cindy or if you fucked her she breaks up with him and his furious.
I managed to make a save where Ian fucks Cindy and Wade amicable says he should break up with her. It's kind of difficult and you have to make an effort to mantain wade_cindy relationship at 1 and not going to 0. If you do that, you can make Ian ask Wade at the beach "Are you even happy with her?" which puts wade_cindy relationship at 2 and you avoid all the drama with Wade and Axel's Peoplegram post with the photos.

Reactions: axy2 and Roderick2
Jul 23, 2018
I managed to make a save where Ian fucks Cindy and Wade amicable says he should break up with her. It's kind of difficult and you have to make an effort to mantain wade_cindy relationship at 1 and not going to 0. If you do that, you can make Ian ask Wade at the beach "Are you even happy with her?" which puts wade_cindy relationship at 2 and you avoid all the drama with Wade and Axel's Peoplegram post with the photos.
Hmm something to take note then. Then Again I abhor Cindy and would never make Ian fuck her even with 10 Foot Poll with a dildo stuck on the end.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Okay, so this was shorter than expected..
Something I noticed: If you ask about abortion at the drinking game in some of my save games Lena would talk about that she had an abortion, sometimes she doesn't. Anyone knows the trigger for this one?

Also in my "pure Holly" route, where good Ian and innocent Holly were madly in love with each other my Ian still broke up with her at the beach. This was kind of a shocking surprise for me and I have no idea why I didn't had the option for the relationship.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I checked the save and it's not really difficult, you can go full after Cindy and not giving a fuck about Wade. You only have to do two things:
  1. Stop Wade from calling Cindy when she posts the photos from the first session with Axel.
  2. Ask Wade when he's taking about his relationship with Cindy at the beach house "Are you even happy with her?".
That's it, although it feels kind like a bug/exploit. Ian plays it really scummy, almost like he has double personality.

Okay, so this was shorter than expected..
Something I noticed: If you ask about abortion at the drinking game in some of my save games Lena would talk about that she had an abortion, sometimes she doesn't. Anyone knows the trigger for this one?
The abortion happened in Lena's past if your Lena's highest attribute is Lust

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
That's it? So if you raise other attributes more during your play-through her past just magically change like that? How does this even make sense?
The game has always been like that. It makes sense, there are decisions that reverberate forward and backwards in time, e.g. a Lena who does A will have done X in the past a Lena who does B will not have done X in the past.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
That's it? So if you raise other attributes more during your play-through her past just magically change like that? How does this even make sense?
I mean yeah,the more slutty you play her the more slutty her past is,the Axel path is like that too.
Is kinda silly but it makes sense in a weird way.

Reactions: amber111

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
It makes more sense that the sudden transformations on some corruption theme games. If you play Lena in a certain way, that means that way is her in character behaviour and it makes sense that it'd be in some way consistent with her past behaviour before the start of the game. You have the opposite approach with Ian who has a fixed past apart from some minor changes you can also choose during the Never have I ever game.

So wait does it happen if the lust stat is tied with the highest stat?
Lena's stalkfap approach breaks the tie.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Same way decisions during flashbacks do in other games. You're defining who the character is. A lustful Lena isn't someone that's been corrupted, she's always been that way she's just leaning more into it. The game could probably do a better job of making that clear from the off though.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Damn, so we waited almost 3 months just for a few lines of dialogue, more drama with Cindy x Axel, a report about the mayors, and Gillian joining social media? LOL

And they still say splitting the episode into 1000 parts with Beta/Alpha/Full for each is a good idea...

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Damn, so we waited almost 3 months just for a few lines of dialogue, more drama with Cindy x Axel, a report about the mayors, and Gillian joining social media? LOL

And they still say splitting the episode into 1000 parts with Beta/Alpha/Full for each is a good idea...
Its been seven weeks since the alpha, not three months.

It likely doesn't change the development speed if its released now or months later with a bigger release.

Its technically not a new part, just a supposed final version of the part already released weeks ago in their alpha and beta state. But I agree that this part is too small compared to every other release, who have at least some scenes. It could've been saved for later for a release that actually has content.

I imagine this part was originally intended to be released shortly, a few days after the beta. Nobody would've complained then, since its just the final version. But holding this little part off for so long made for an awkward release.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes