atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Always a fantastic game, nownever is like to play a spicy version of FRIENDS, after 4 years we know the character perfectly. In the normal version I fucked up the game because I turn Lena in a slut, so I have to wait for J DuPont mod where I have 4 routes (with Ian and Lena love story).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My only fear is Ian doesn't have any good committed girls anymore to romance in this particular route. Holly is on the "change" path as well so the sex was definitely a one time thing I guess or just being a fuck buddy.
I figure you could probably replay it without giving Holly to Ivy. Then, theoretically, Ian after the break up could get together with shy (or mildly changed) Holly who still has some feelings for him. That's presuming EK will include such possibility down the road.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed that the aspect of being revealing in public wasn't really utilized, they went to a beach after all but they might as well have gone to a private pool. I get the point of the game isn't for Ian and Lena to interact with a bunch of strangers constantly but at least a bit of material in that regard would have been nice, especially for the characters with variable athletic apperances and a variety of swimwear.

Lena flaunting that transparent white bikini only really added drama on the Ian cuck route, it would have been fun with at least a scene where some random beachgoers got to comment or maybe interact with some of the characters.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
A personal opinion.. But I would have loved it more if we saw Holly doing hot stuff while keeping her innocent looks. At least for some of the scenes. We saw her change completely and go all in. While the scenes were great, it felt awkward. It would be amazing if the dev manages to add something like this in one of the routes.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed that the aspect of being revealing in public wasn't really utilized, they went to a beach after all but they might as well have gone to a private pool. I get the point of the game isn't for Ian and Lena to interact with a bunch of strangers constantly but at least a bit of material in that regard would have been nice, especially for the characters with variable athletic apperances and a variety of swimwear.

Lena flaunting that transparent white bikini only really added drama on the Ian cuck route, it would have been fun with at least a scene where some random beachgoers got to comment or maybe interact with some of the characters.
I'm not going to lie to you, that would have been an excellent idea, I would have liked to fight with some of the assholes on the beach as Ian.:HideThePain:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
AIN'T NO WAY BRO MY MEXICAN NEURONS FIRED OFF AS SOON AS I SAW THIS HAHAHAHAHA
Our Red String was certainly one of the many places where I would least expect to encounter the Elber Galarga innuendo. That pulled a good laugh out of me. This update may have been crazy short being just the epilogue but at least I got a good chuckle out of it :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 4025270
ahhhhh, que hija de puta la eva no me habia dado cuenta de eso. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: K115

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I just hope I won't be forced to re-do all my playthroughs next update in order to see updates from other characters through Lena since I happily told Seymour to fuck off. There are some things that Lena perspective could upgrade, but mostly Ian perspective have long awaited content with Cindy, Allison and even Gillian now. These breadcrumbs really did tie things up, but man why does it feel like we are at that damn beach house for eternity...
Yes, that trip felt eternal, I think the plot works better in the city. :HideThePain:

jffgvz

Jun 29, 2018
Note, this is optional. I have Ian who was only ever friendly with Holly, didn't go on the trip, but is still able to get the trinity in the end. You can even hook up with Cindy instead, just don't drag it out afterwards.
I DID get the trinity from Holly´s side. During the first chapters you can max them both (meaning you get into a fuck-buddy relationship with Lena early) until I had to decide if I went to the trip with Holly or not. At that point I saved. In one I went and slept with her, meaning that I got with Holly and broke up with Lena, as friends. Then, as Lena, I also Maxed Holly, meaning that Lena and Holly were about to get frisky after Lena protects her from Ivy, but Holly stopped after the kiss and went no further.

During the beach trip, Holly tells Ian, and so on........

Reactions: BloodKnight202

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I DID get the trinity from Holly´s side.
Yes, i'm not questioning this. If you want the trinity by having Ian start relationship with Holly and then Lena being the thirst wheel, that's an option. What i was saying is that if you do the opposite -- Ian forming relationship with Lena and Holly joining later, then you don't need to have Ian go on a trip with Holly. It's enough if Lena and Holl interact with each other.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes