enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
And if Ian fucks her the second time, everybody in the house hears it. Possibly including Perry that appears later than if Ian and Emma didn't fuck and with a giant hangover. But there's no the classic "destruction" of the humiliation cuck path where Ian fucks her in front of him while Perry cries and jerks off.
Ww need that

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
You control both male and female MCs. They can hook up with various persons (including each other) and cheat on their partners. This enables many forms of NTR. Netori, but also classical ntr if the male MC is with the female MC, but she cheats on him with typical alpha bulls.
Since interacting with characters is always trhough choices, there is no forced NTR, you are in control.
Thanks for the explanation.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
as far as I know if you just watch/be ok with getting cheated, than you become ntr / cuck ? Ian broke up or they broke up after Gillian cheated.
NTR would be technically the act of Gilian getting seduced or otherwise involved with another guy. Ian's reaction to it makes no difference in that regard, though you're right if he's decided to just put up with it and let Gilian keep fucking the other guy while keeping relationship with her, that'd make him a willing cuck.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is it possible to mod this game to have just one POV? I feel a bit schizoid, playing two different POV and extremely manipulative.
I suppose theoretically if all scenes are skipped but still their respective decisions are invisibly made.

In practice no, Ian and Lena interact with/manipulate the entire cast and each other, its the games very premise. If you consider it to cheap to pair up the two main characters, since they can't refuse with you controlling both of them, you can still let them date all the other characters. These are mostly independent.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes