Hardor

May 29, 2020
Wow... I don't think I have seen a game here before where the message pages have been counted in thousands. If the amount of messages is any indication, this might actually be the most popular game here.

If I am wrong, please DO correct me and provide a link to a game-chain that has even more messages. I do like to be on map about such trivial details.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
now if u excuse me im gonna do my other favourite activty:throwingmoney in the lake near my house
So you too have a wishing-pond in your back yard. It is actually quite attractive looking with all the shiny money-piles on it and a pretty good place to find coins from specific years when you need them for funerals.

(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrea9999

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Wow... I don't think I have seen a game here before where the message pages have been counted in thousands. If the amount of messages is any indication, this might actually be the most popular game here.

If I am wrong, please DO correct me and provide a link to a game-chain that has even more messages. I do like to be on map about such trivial details.
There are five games with more messages, all of them older though. But the top 1 has a huge lead: https://f95zone.to/forums/games.2/?order=reply_count&direction=desc

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
There are five games with more messages, all of then older though. But the top 1 has a huge lead: https://f95zone.to/forums/games.2/?order=reply_count&direction=desc
Thanks. Someone pointed that for me on PM also. Like I mentioned for him also, I generally am not too fond of visual novels, so I might have missed a few of the popular ones. Now I became aware that the visual novels here are ridiculously more popular than games with play-mechanics or at the very least have much more active fanbase.

Live and learn I guess.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
If only some people ranting about short update could read. It basically says 12.3 Full up there in capital letters not 12.4, 12.5 or 13. In short, it's just polished version of previously released big update and not new update Smh.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Did it really take that long for what we saw yesterday?
Doesn't the facts tell that such is the case? It is also easy to understand if there is small dev-team (one artist and one writer-coder for example). People might have something else in their lives also (like daily jobs) and bug-squishing and polishing might take ridiculous amounts of time some times, especially if you need to cross-examine all the possible cases (somebody did mention he was playing 16 different saves earlier for indication).

It takes as long as it takes and considering everything here is free so what is there to complain?

Reactions: axy2 and GokutheG

K115

Jun 3, 2018
AIN'T NO WAY BRO MY MEXICAN NEURONS FIRED OFF AS SOON AS I SAW THIS HAHAHAHAHA
Our Red String was certainly one of the many places where I would least expect to encounter the Elber Galarga innuendo. That pulled a good laugh out of me. This update may have been crazy short being just the epilogue but at least I got a good chuckle out of it :ROFLMAO:
1726142828236.png

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
The beta version was released a month and a half ago. Did it really take that long for what we saw yesterday? it seems that the next update with sufficient content can not be expected before the new year :rolleyes:
The dev has been working on the next chapter since August. This release was just a bonus because they felt the previous chapter didn't have a proper ending. If this year's schedule is any indication, we should see a more substantial update before the end of the year. My guess is late November or December if everything goes well. But the game got too complex for its own good, so you never know.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes