dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

interesting article about interview with evakiss

side note: has evakiss discussed how many chapters left for this game?

cuz the dev is known to shit on the main bf character who is a playable character this time. her last game GGGB, mc's bf was a complete joke and a cuck.

ian looks worse than lot of characters lena can fuck with, his dick also drawn smaller. list goes on..
Hold on buddy!! Ian is only smaller than like a handful of character he is bigger than Mike, Mark, Robert, Clark and most probably Wade. In other words Gillian cheated cuz of her inability to stay loyal not cuz of Ian, and even against guys with bigger dicks Ian wins cuz of his stamina and technique, for example Jeremy has a bigger dick but is a one shot(low stamina) and goes soft after the first shot as well, for Alex. It's his inability to prioritize pleasing his partner over himself

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
Mike sleeping with Ivy when Lena has feels for him
Ian possibly cheating on her with every girl around
Holly sleeping with Ian behind her back
Axel banging Cindy and posting pictures

poor girl can't catch a break. Now she only needs to find Stan balls deep in Louise when she comes back home. :whistle::coffee:
Finally the drama/corruption start we will eat good in the future lads:love::love:

The rollercauster is about to go down get your seatbelt ready ......WE ARE SO BACK eva
1726131087696.png

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I just hope I won't be forced to re-do all my playthroughs next update in order to see updates from other characters through Lena since I happily told Seymour to fuck off. There are some things that Lena perspective could upgrade, but mostly Ian perspective have long awaited content with Cindy, Allison and even Gillian now. These breadcrumbs really did tie things up, but man why does it feel like we are at that damn beach house for eternity...

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
Were you using an outdated mod? Try deleting the persistent file from your Cdrive. Clean install and play and check if your mod was updated to the latest chapter.
Bless you man! I had no idea the persistent folder had a part in it. I had tried deleting Red String folder but that did nothing. It was evidently not enough because of that pesky file lol.
Thank you so much!

Reactions: SearingFive

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
As for the last QA Gillian has no scenes planned yet.
QUOTE]
How do you know that gillian be
I would perhaps limit the Gillian route, since she came into the story late and hasn't even really started again. If Eva starts making scenes for her and Ian it'll obviously add to the development time and now Ian's supposed to get routes with Louise and Ivy too.
Dont be borinnnnnnnnggggg

Gillian route asap

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
It serves to show what a asshole Perry is.
He's an asshole but tbf he's also kind of right on the dog issue. First, if a friend invites you to a vacation on his parent's house, you should give advance notice and ask for permission if you want to bring a dog (or any pet). And second, if you let the dog inside the house, after being told not to, and the dog makes a mess of the sofa, after you said you would control it, the least you should do is apologize and inmediately start to clean up the mess. Emma shows a disregard for other people's property and for their rules, even if she has good intentions and no malice. And yes, Perry is butthurt for Emma's rejection and could have been less of an asshole about the whole thing.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes