ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does this path involve Lena cheating? Does it also lead to the option of him "punishing" her in bed afterwards?
No, it's very much unrelated considering that scene happens for Ian/Lena who aren't a couple but casual friends with benefits. So Lena can fuck around with whoever she wants and it's not cheating, same for Ian, and there's no basis for "punishing" Lena for anything.

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Alright, searching for "trinity" through this thread is getting me all kinds of confused. Say you want to do a run with just Ian, Holly, & Lena. No other boytoys or lesbian escapades for lena (or Holly), no other side hoes for Ian. Just those three. The optimal way to do this would be what? I keep seeing that keeping her nerdy is an option, but you'd do that how? I thought you needed to invite her to the pole dancing lessons for Lena to even get interested enough in her in the first place (and have the kissing opportunities). I figure I'm making an unnecessary assumption somewhere. I got partway into a playthrough with the pole dancing lessons path and it seemed like Ivy was going to derail the whole thing by pawning her off on dudes. I figured I had missed some variable/switch or should I have just kept going and it lets you shut that down? And do you need to not date both girls at the same time? Like you can't have slept with Holly until the threesome itself? Much confused.

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
Alright, searching for "trinity" through this thread is getting me all kinds of confused. Say you want to do a run with just Ian, Holly, & Lena. No other boytoys or lesbian escapades for lena (or Holly), no other side hoes for Ian. Just those three. The optimal way to do this would be what? I keep seeing that keeping her nerdy is an option, but you'd do that how? I thought you needed to invite her to the pole dancing lessons for Lena to even get interested enough in her in the first place (and have the kissing opportunities). I figure I'm making an unnecessary assumption somewhere. I got partway into a playthrough with the pole dancing lessons path and it seemed like Ivy was going to derail the whole thing by pawning her off on dudes. I figured I had missed some variable/switch or should I have just kept going and it lets you shut that down? And do you need to not date both girls at the same time? Like you can't have slept with Holly until the threesome itself? Much confused.
Holly Trinity:

- In chapter 3 forget about Gillian.
- Love route with Lena, you can sleep with Minerva, but you must break up with her by chapter 10-11. With Lena be loyal to Ian, although you can sleep with Louise and Ivy.
- Go on a trip with Holly but DO NOT sleep with her. Whenever you have the chance Lena must give Holly her heart.
- Don't let Ivy corrupt Holly, take Holly home before Ivy makes her move.
- Have a positive attitude when Holly tells you about her feelings for Lena.

jmshay512

Jul 27, 2024
Is it possible to mod this game to have just one POV? I feel a bit schizoid, playing two different POV and extremely manipulative.
That is kinda the point of the game honestly. Our red string is describing the relationship between the two MC’s and we the players get to see how decisions we make impact that relationship.

Is their relationship 100% committed, did they add a third into their committed relationship, are they in a committed relationship but both cheating or just one of them cheating, are they in an open relationship, are they not even dating, did they break up or maybe one of them is the cuck of an NTR story?

The player gets to decide the story of the these two characters connection from both sides.

DZ666

Mar 3, 2020
Holly Trinity:

- In chapter 3 forget about Gillian.
- Love route with Lena, you can sleep with Minerva, but you must break up with her by chapter 10-11. With Lena be loyal to Ian, although you can sleep with Louise and Ivy.
- Go on a trip with Holly but DO NOT sleep with her. Whenever you have the chance Lena must give Holly her heart.
- Don't let Ivy corrupt Holly, take Holly home before Ivy makes her move.
- Have a positive attitude when Holly tells you about her feelings for Lena.
" - Don't let Ivy corrupt Holly, take Holly home before Ivy makes her move. "
So, should I take this to mean that the pole dancing training is actually necessary for Holly? You just don't pick the "Holly wants to be like Lena" options and instead you keep Ivy at bay?

Thanks for that response by the way. It cleared up quite a bit of my confusion.

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
" - Don't let Ivy corrupt Holly, take Holly home before Ivy makes her move. "
So, should I take this to mean that the pole dancing training is actually necessary for Holly? You just don't pick the "Holly wants to be like Lena" options and instead you keep Ivy at bay?

Thanks for that response by the way. It cleared up quite a bit of my confusion.
There's no problem with Holly joining pole dancing, just keep Ivy at bay and of course don't let Ivy make her her pet in ch. ¿10?

Reactions: GokutheG

BL45T

Jun 28, 2023
Can we take a quick break and appreciate what an awesome chapter 12 was. I was on the Lena cheating on Ian with Axel route. After I chose for Ian to break up with Lena at the slightest hint of Ian getting cucked. Ian's disappointment and the way he handled it was so good. Also Holly coming to the room if you previously praised her. The rain on the next day with Wade revealing its over with Cindy too. Out of all the kinky routes I have played I felt this had one of the most amazing scenario. That is what I like about ORS. You can take the narration the direction you want it to and you don't have to fear it being abandoned halfway through. This is not the same with a lot of other games including GGGB. The sheer hoops you have to cross just for the storyline to meet your expectation is too difficult with the other games. This game easily takes the number 1 spot for now unless the writer fucks up later on which can happen having these many routes.

My only fear is Ian doesn't have any good committed girls anymore to romance in this particular route. Holly is on the "change" path as well so the sex was definitely a one time thing I guess or just being a fuck buddy. I guess I atleast saved my boy from the large number of whores around him. Now we wait for a year.

4.60 star(s) 320 Votes