PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
PilotLara there's couple minor errors in the epilogue:

Python:
# lena leaves -seymour
    if seymour_desire:
        "For a moment, a tense silence fell. It wasn't the first time Lena and Emma had argued about this..."
// ...
This doesn't check for cases where Lena has already left (breakup with Ian etc) so the scene with her leaving will play even if she's already gone.

Python:
        if perry_emma:
            "Wade's condition had us all pretty worried, but at least Perry and Emma were trying to keep his mood up."
        if perry_cherry:
            "Wade's condition had us all pretty worried, and Perry wasn't exactly in the best of moods, either."
        else:
            if v12_emma_sex2:
                "Wade's condition had us all pretty worried, and on top of that, there was tension between Perry, Emma, and me."
            else:
                "Wade's condition had us all pretty worried, and on top of that, tensions were high between Perry and Emma."
Cherry check should be elseif as currently it can lead to printing two contradictory sequences, one for perry_emma and one for else part of Cherry check.

On trinity path if Emma/Perry doesn't work out, Emma's placement in the scene is bit off:

View attachment 4022618

Python:
        elif ian_lena_crisis:
            "Still, my relationship with Lena wasn't in the best shape... Uncovering her deceit and true self completely changed everything."
        elif holly_trinity == 2:
            "But even if it had rained for the rest of the vacation, it wouldn't have lessened the smiles Lena, Holly, and I shared. Nothing could dim the joy we felt at our newly forged bond."
//...
        elif ian_lena_crisis:
            "My relationship with Lena wasn't in the best shape, either... Uncovering her deceit and true self completely changed everything."
        elif holly_trinity == 2:
            "But that didn't put a damper on the smiles Lena, Holly and I shared."
            "Nothing could dim the joy we felt at our newly forged bond..."
Not a bug but the order in which trinity and crisis are checked should perhaps be swapped, given that the creation of the trinity can potentially happen/override existence of ian_lena_crisis (if Ian and Lena both opt to stop cheating and Lena resists Axel's advances in Ch.12)
1. Noted
2. Fixed
3. Noted
4. Noted
Thanks ffive

Reactions: ffive

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Lena is still missing in this scene...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And misspell is still not fixed: her attitude
Holy bikini is bugged too
Missing Lena again
1. Noted
2. Fixed
3. Noted
4. Noted
Thanks for your report.

Reactions: bews and ffive

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Its technically not a new part, just a supposed final version of the part already released weeks ago in their alpha and beta state.
"Supposed" is the key word as the added content has quite a few bugs and would need a version to fix them. So not really a final version.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I can't get my saves to load, even if I go a ways back. I click on the file to load and it just takes ne right back to the title screen. Any ideas?
Old modded saves. Delete the persistent files from your C drive and re-unpack the game. You can play without the mod or wait for the mod to be updated.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
How, exactly, do I "set boundaries" with Cindy to stop the ass grab picture from appearing on PeopleGram?

And can I only do that on the "commitment" path, or can I do it on the fuck buddy path?

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Did an "Ian Faithful, Lena cheats with Axel" path and had Lena break up with Ian.

The dialogue after Lena leaves has everyone mention she's gone, but then Lena's dialogue still appears even though her character art doesn't.

4.60 star(s) 323 Votes