Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
My lazy work ethic led me to only make 3 Ian's. Should have added chad Ian, cheater Ian, normal Ian, cuck Ian, delivery boy Ian, ripped Ian, jiu jitsu Ian, high Ian, and future Ian with beard/tattoos:WeSmart:
I have a route for chad ian where I get in with several of the girls. But in general the chad thing is mainly for ian to have guts. :HideThePain:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
how can i find lena x ian short/goodbye scene?
Goodbye scene you need to have Ian and Lena dating/friends with benefits, but not a dedicated couple. Ian in love with Lena, but Lena can not have feelings for Ian. She gets feelings by cuddling with him in an earlier scene and can not say "I love you" during earlier sex scene. When you get to the beach scene at night with Ian and Lena, choose the "You're right..." option.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
The first one I posted was based on how hot their scenes are, potentially in some cases. This one is based on how good is their writing and how interesting are their stories.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
My lazy work ethic led me to only make 3 Ian's. Should have added chad Ian, cheater Ian, normal Ian, cuck Ian, delivery boy Ian, ripped Ian, jiu jitsu Ian, high Ian, and future Ian with beard/tattoos:WeSmart:
You forget Future Ian with 4 wives (Holly, Lena, Ivy, Emma), two cocksleaves (Louise and Alison) and one all purpose cumdump (Cindy), with a white picket fence.

4.60 star(s) 324 Votes